blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
Wow that's rough and only 55. Such a fun guy to watch, he'll be missed

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
So young.

This is the kind of thing that makes me want to live in the moment and focus less and less on retirement. Seems like so many people just never make it to 65.

RIP.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So young.

This is the kind of thing that makes me want to live in the moment and focus less and less on retirement. Seems like so many people just never make it to 65.

RIP.
You got to have a mix… you can live in the moment and still prep for retirement. Yes people die young. But the average in the US is 79. Odds are in your favor.

RIP young man!

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
You got to have a mix… you can live in the moment and still prep for retirement. Yes people die young. But the average in the US is 79. Odds are in your favor.

RIP young man!
This. PLEASE do not ignore your retirement. It needn’t be your primary focus. But we are already facing a retirement catastrophe in this country. Let’s not exacerbate it.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
This. PLEASE do not ignore your retirement. It needn’t be your primary focus. But we are already facing a retirement catastrophe in this country. Let’s not exacerbate it.
Well, I just got out of debt back in February, and currently don't have the ability to contribute to any retirement accounts, so it's gonna have to wait. But yeah, I know.