Reaction score

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

This guy is a real piece of work.
So is Mahomes' wife:

Brittany Mahomes, his sister-in-law, came to Jackson’s defense earlier this month.

"They are ignorant," she said of the people who criticize Jackson. "He is a human just trying to live his life and find his way and until you walk a day in his shoes (which no one ever will) you have no right to say s--- about him."

She continued, "So it’s best to just shut up."

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
So is Mahomes' wife:

Brittany Mahomes, his sister-in-law, came to Jackson’s defense earlier this month.

"They are ignorant," she said of the people who criticize Jackson. "He is a human just trying to live his life and find his way and until you walk a day in his shoes (which no one ever will) you have no right to say s--- about him."

She continued, "So it’s best to just shut up."
A day in his (probably) expensive custom.shoes, bought and paid for by his brother.

RON_IN_OC

Reaction score
Remember when Larry's brother was also making headlines for being a douche? Larry stopped making excuses for him...and actually stopped taking about him and his father... basically separating himself from his family's douchery. Pat needs to consider doing the same thing.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
This guy being famous is the most gen z thing ever. Kim Kardahsian will go down as one of the more influential people in American history because she was the first one who popularized being famous for doing nothing.

RON_IN_OC

Reaction score
This guy being famous is the most gen z thing ever. Kim Kardahsian will go down as one of the more influential people in American history because she was the first one who popularized being famous for doing nothing.
I mean, Seinfeld made an entire TV show out of nothing...lol So I think he has everyone else beat. (GenX)

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you saw the tape, she did a lot more than nothing.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Oh she did something alright, had it filmed, and intelligently made sure it was seen by the masses. She planned all of her own fame while being Paris Hilton's personal assistant. Kardashian gangster af lol

azdad1978

Championship!!!!
Reaction score

RON_IN_OC

Reaction score
How can Pat Mahomes be such a seemingly solid dude and surrounded by just filth?
Like I mentioned earlier, Larry doesn't seem to have same traits as Marcus or his father...On the team right now, I think Hollywood Brown is almost nothing like Antonio Brown. it happens.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
I mean, Seinfeld made an entire TV show out of nothing...lol So I think he has everyone else beat. (GenX)
I'd have been better off saying being famous without any discernable talent (and no, I don't consider making a sex tape or artificially enhancing your body talent -- lol).

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
Just a matter of time before this happened. He lives in a fantasy land paid for by his brother and doesn't think the rules apply to him.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose