OT: My Super Bowl Pick

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Since I have a track record of being wrong about 80% of the time, I'm going to try to reverse black cat this by saying my hope for the Super Bowl is...

Dallas Cowboys vs New England Patriots

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Go Lions! Now THAT would be something we could cheer for.
Imagine that in the year of the Cavaliers and Cubs.

sportznutt

Canadian Card
Reaction score
I picked New England to be in it (and possibly win it too, can't remember) so I'll stick with them.

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I can see KC in SB vs a quite Fresh and Lucky Eli Manning that is going all the way.

Dallas will have some growing pains in the playoffs, New England will have a problem against KC, Seahawks are a turmoil waiting to happen and Atlanta doesn't seem that great against good teams. Lions aren't ready and Steelers hm have a chance but I dunno.

KC vs NG and NG wins it because Eli has so much luck ...

OKCardFan

Registered
Reaction score
Since I have a track record of being wrong about 80% of the time, I'm going to try to reverse black cat this by saying my hope for the Super Bowl is...

Dallas Cowboys vs New England Patriots
I see what you did there, which got me thinking about the top 5 teams I hate seeing in the playoffs. Maybe SBF should've made a poll. :)
Anyway, here's my Top 5:
Seattle
New England
Pittsburgh
Dallas
Green Bay

What's yours?
Go Lions!
I'd love to see that too, but did you see their recent playoff stat records? Seattle is 9-0 in their last 9 home playoff games. Detroit is 0-10 in their last 10 road playoff games. Go Lions!

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Packers vs Patriots. Take it to the bank. Pats win the SB. Whenever the NFL messes with them, they use that chip on their shoulder to raise their mighty middle finger.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I see what you did there, which got me thinking about the top 5 teams I hate seeing in the playoffs. Maybe SBF should've made a poll. :)
Anyway, here's my Top 5:
Seattle
New England
Pittsburgh
Dallas
Green Bay

What's yours?

I'd love to see that too, but did you see their recent playoff stat records? Seattle is 9-0 in their last 9 home playoff games. Detroit is 0-10 in their last 10 road playoff games. Go Lions!
The lions also went 0-5 against playoff teams this year.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Green Bay/New England

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Steelers over Cowboys.

I'll be surprised if Atlanta wins a game. That defense is trash. Dallas' D isn't much better, but they have the OLine to handle the better fronts they'll see en route to the Super Bowl.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
GB vs NE Cowboys get knocked off in their first playoff game. GB shuts down Dak.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard