OT: Melvin Gordon busted

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
I think in az, if you won't take the breathalizer, they call a judge, get a warrant and take blood or something like that.

Sent from my motorola edge plus using Tapatalk
In AZ, If you refuse the breathalyzer...the officer takes you back to the station and receives a warrant to take your blood. This gives you a couple hours to "sober up". However, blood tests are more accurate, and while you're in the holding cell you're not allowed any food/water as to dilute the test.

The fact that these players still get DUI's is absolutely insane. Not only is there a litany of uber/Lyft options...each team has their own specific uber system for players. AKA...coddled athletes are mind numbingly dumb.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
In AZ, If you refuse the breathalyzer...the officer takes you back to the station and receives a warrant to take your blood. This gives you a couple hours to "sober up". However, blood tests are more accurate, and while you're in the holding cell you're not allowed any food/water as to dilute the test.

The fact that these players still get DUI's is absolutely insane. Not only is there a litany of uber/Lyft options...each team has their own specific uber system for players. AKA...coddled athletes are mind numbingly dumb.

Do you know if blood tests can also time stamp your BAL? Meaning, right now, the draw may be under the level, but they can figure out if you were over the level at the time of the arrest? I know with hair follicle drug testing, they can determine pretty far back, when you've used certain drugs.

OP
OP
Southpaw

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Every lawyer ( a few or more )I have ever known will tell you, if you submit and fail there isn't anything I can do. Not blowing or drawing will not get you off but doing so is automatic guilt and just a matter of sentencing.

Passepartout

July 4th Fireworks
Reaction score
Either they will suspend him or cut him that the latter is unlikely. But still he will be fined. Just how much are they going to put up with him. If Chargers couldn't stand him.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

this isn’t a “coddled athlete” problem how does anyone get a DUI in the age of Uber

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA