OT DeShaun Watson

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I seem to recall it also coming up in the Brock Turner case at Stanford not sure though.
Seems nuts that the FBI can change the laws, but states don't have to follow the FBI changes

If the last year has taught us anything is that there is a great failure between Fed and States on many issues.

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
To clarify yes it is in Texas apparently. Had to google it to find out. Lots of states, Georgia for example it's not.

The FBI apparently made the change years ago but many states have not adopted the FBI standard.

So if that's true, then Watson is in serious trouble because several of the allegations include that claim

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
To clarify yes it is in Texas apparently. Had to google it to find out. Lots of states, Georgia for example it's not.

The FBI apparently made the change years ago but many states have not adopted the FBI standard.

So if that's true, then Watson is in serious trouble because several of the allegations include that claim
You’re a brave man to google that.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Just cracks me up that apparently getting his butt fondled gets Watson aroused

he’s gonna do fine in prison

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
I’d take Watson over Kyler everyday.
Talent wise, it isn't even a discussion. Watson is the superior player and I would've offered Murray, a Day 2 pick and player to get him.

Pre rape allegations, you absolutely make the trade. Today, no. Unless this situation is a big Candid Camera moment, Watson may never play a down of football every again.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Go easy on him. He also thought Dwayne Haskins would be a good QB.lol
Still think he can be. He was put in about as bad a situation as he could be. Original coach didn’t want him, owner did. Went thru 3 HCs within his first 2 years. Think it’s funny people making excuses for for Darnold, who was also in a bad spot, when Haskins place was much worse. But Haskins is to blame too. He’s been a knucklehead.

He’s in a perfect situation now. If he washes out of Pittsburgh, he’s done and becomes another wasted talent.