Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Michael DiRocco
@ESPNdirocco
· 37m
Jaguars players almost certainly won't be happy with second game in London. Playing in the UK makes them subject to significantly higher taxes than they would be in the United States and now the players will pay that twice in 2020 – in effect they’re... https://es.pn/2tuPsSr

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
Michael DiRocco
@ESPNdirocco
· 37m
Jaguars players almost certainly won't be happy with second game in London. Playing in the UK makes them subject to significantly higher taxes than they would be in the United States and now the players will pay that twice in 2020 – in effect they’re... https://es.pn/2tuPsSr
2 home games in London, if I were a Jags season ticket holder I'd cancel and demand my money back

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Adam Schefter
@AdamSchefter

·
49m

New Browns’ GM Andrew Berry on RB Kareem Hunt: “We have communicated our expectations for him moving forward. We want guys who are going to be smart, tough and accountable, on and off the field. Kareem understands that, and we are looking forward to him meshing with our culture.”

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet)
2/10/20, 11:57 AM
The expectation is that #Browns pass-rusher Myles Garrett will be reinstated, sources have said, provided he completed the back end of all that was required — including counseling. No firm word from the NFL on when he’s officially back, though nothing is said to be coming today.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Interesting that all the QBs in his "range" have been to the Super Bowl. (Yes I know Wentz didn't play in it but he did basically lead them that year to it.)

That’s Seattle Seahawks’ Russell Wilson, who makes $35 million a season. Wilson is on a four-year, $140 million deal he signed in April.

Rounding out the top highest contracts that crack $30 million: Pittsburgh Steelers’ Ben Roethlisberger ($34.0M), Green Bay Packers’ Aaron Rodgers ($33.5M), Los Angeles Rams’ Jared Goff ($33.5M), Philadelphia Eagles’ Carson Wentz ($32.0M) and Atlanta Falcons’ Matt Ryan ($30.0M).
[/quoye]