OT- Around the NFL 2019-20

Jasper

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Cam looks shot. 4th and 1 a Cam QB sneak used to be a guaranteed success. His throwing seems off, like he’s forcing a throw instead of a natural motion. He’s either broken and needs to heal or he got old/worn really quick.

HGC

All Star
Reaction score
Cam looks shot. 4th and 1 a Cam QB sneak used to be a guaranteed success. His throwing seems off, like he’s forcing a throw instead of a natural motion. He’s either broken and needs to heal or he got old/worn really quick.

Both

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Cam has lost last 8 starts & not thrown TD pass in last 4!!!
:stick::stick::stick:

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
His throwing seems off, like he’s forcing a throw instead of a natural motion.

shoulder injury last year and he has totally reworked his throwing motion

one throw he looks lights out, and then the next he misses by 5 yards

bojack

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
It was fun watching Bowles defense again. Reminiscent of the pressures we had when he was here.

When I saw Cam week 1 I thought he didn't look well. They said he went vegan so I thought perhaps he lost some weight but even that doesn't seen to explain why he just looks less healthy. Hopefully there isn't something bad going on with him but he just seems like a different person than the Cam of yesteryears. Different personality, energy, ability... It all seems off to me.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was fun watching Bowles defense again. Reminiscent of the pressures we had when he was here.

When I saw Cam week 1 I thought he didn't look well. They said he went vegan so I thought perhaps he lost some weight but even that doesn't seen to explain why he just looks less healthy. Hopefully there isn't something bad going on with him but he just seems like a different person than the Cam of yesteryears. Different personality, energy, ability... It all seems off to me.
that plus in the first game and second game both there were announcers stating "did you see that throw? he is clearly health to have made that throw" but then most the other throws suck. And his ankle is clearly bothering him.

bojack

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
Did anyone see Cam after the game last night? Lol Come on dude really? Wtf is wrong with you man
:biglaugh:

Maybe he is auditioning for the reboot of To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything! Julie Newmar

Jasper

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

Sigh, reminds me of what if.. 2015 season he didn’t become the Jets coach.

I think Cam has been caught up in the nfl life instead of actually trying to be a good QB

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet)
9/19/19, 1:42 PM
On the Jamal Adams roughing the passer penalty and fine: Sources say the league confirmed that the penalty was correctly called and Adams will be fined officially when the letter goes out later this week. The #Jets S had expressed frustration with the decision, but it stands.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I could be wrong, but I doubt that, in that offense, he gets a fair chance to be successful.

I just don't want to see the kid get pummeled.

Yeah, well it beats not getting to play at all - and no good team is going to let Rosen be their starter. This is his last chance whether he likes it or not.