OT- Around the NFL 2019-20

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I think only the cowboys could sign AB now, if BB thinks that AB could help him win another SB and be in check for 10 or 8 games, he would sign him as well, but else... I don't see anyone touching him with a pole.

If Raiders try to get rid of his Contract with 0 to pay, that would cause the NFLPA go south, even if AB is the guy who forced himself out, voiding a guaranteed contract to a player would set a bad precedent and many guaranteed contrats could see the value decreased. This is probably a pandora box that the NFL doesn't want to open now.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
In your opinion who have we let walk that can be considered a mistake?
Calais Campbell
Tony Jefferson
Senio Kelemete
Lorenzo Alexander
Karlos Dansby
Kareem Martin
Alex Okafor
Josh Bynes
Jaron Brown
Justin Bethel
Bobby Massie
Tyrann Mathieu
Darren Fells
John Brown

These are all legit NFL players who we let go. We have a trash roster because we haven't figured out that creating holes that need to be filled by letting decent players go is a bad move. Individually there is an argument to justify letting each of these players go. Collectively, there is no excuse.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Apparently, via PFT, it was Vontaze Burfict who held Antonio Brown back from Mayock.

Also
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Cardsmasochist

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Calais Campbell
Tony Jefferson
Senio Kelemete
Lorenzo Alexander
Karlos Dansby
Kareem Martin
Alex Okafor
Josh Bynes
Jaron Brown
Justin Bethel
Bobby Massie
Tyrann Mathieu
Darren Fells
John Brown

These are all legit NFL players who we let go. We have a trash roster because we haven't figured out that creating holes that need to be filled by letting decent players go is a bad move. Individually there is an argument to justify letting each of these players go. Collectively, there is no excuse.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
And how much dead cap $ is it up to now? We could afford Calais with half that dead cap money

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
Well, Rodgers just got called for false start for clap-clap-clapping and raising the knee.

I put this in the Beard thread as well, this isn't new.

Here is a thread from 5 years ago when Wilson was called for it. He's been called for it since.

Drew Brees gets called for it fairly often as well.

If the ball doesn't come out you are simulating the snap, which has always been a penalty...... It's just one that most teams avoid and is more traditionally done by under center with the head bob or quick hand movement

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

There today isn't a problem clapping and stomping for a snap - the ball just needs to get out.

There are a lot of QBs that have been doing it for years

Dante

All Star
Reaction score
Refs almost screwed the Saints again with a poor call but the ball doesn't lie. Well done Saints.