OT: Aaron Donald could be in some trouble

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
https://apple.news/AzyP4PifETHmJYDSAbsb4nQ

When you are breaking bones like noses and eye sockets it goes to felony charges rather than misdemeanors at least here in NV.

Although with Aaron Donald‘s bank roll I’m sure he could just pay this guy off and make it go away if he’s actually guilty of it.

Last edited:

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
https://apple.news/AzyP4PifETHmJYDSAbsb4nQ

When you are breaking bones like noses and eye sockets it goes to felony charges rather than misdemeanors at least here in NV.

Although with Aaron Donald‘s bank roll I’m sure he could just pay this guy off and make it go away if he’s actually guilty of it.

The story I read says there's all sorts of cameras in the area so if Donald did it, it's likely on tape. The guy who got attacked was really clear it was Donald that attacked him first both inside and then again outside, then Donald's friends joined in.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Never go to the South Side in Pittsburgh (caveat: on a Thursday, Friday, or Saturday night) is sound advice for pretty much anyone. It goes double for well-known people. Oh, the trouble Steelers and ex-Pitt players and coaches have gotten themselves into on East Carson Street!

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
At the boom boom club?

Donald was just too beaucoup to be in there.

You must be registered for see images attach

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Security footage not only clears Donald, it looks like he stepped in to save the guy's life. What a frivolous lawsuit. Go after the only guy with a name at the club. Try to cash in because others beat your face in after you swung on an NFL player with a bottle. SMH.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Only the losers press charges. Winners never do.
Most people off the street who take on a man of Aaron Donald's size and strength end up on losing side. I mean Donald outweighs Francis Ngannou by over 40 pounds, that's why most NFL OL & DL are so imposing, they are some big boys. I wouldn't pick a fight with a mountain like Jared Veldheer.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose