OT: 2024 NFL Draft Rumors

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
Kiper was on "GetUp" this morning and said this is the 'most interesting' draft he's seen in his 46 years covering it. And it all starts at pick four because no one knows what is going to happen.

Three most likely in no particular order.

Monti accepts Vikings trade down, and trades back up for one of the top 3 receivers

Monti sticks and picks MHJ

Monti accepts Giants trade offer and drafts Rome Odunze

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I think that’s because Mayes uneven tape permeates every season vs Daniels having a pristine final season.
Maye was pretty damn good in 2023.

Daniels didn't even really play in an offense that is similar to an NFL offense last year, while Maye did.
Would indicate Daniels has outgrown his hurdles (color me skeptical) whereas these hurdles remain inherent in Mayes game.
It's really hard to judge players against each other because of the structure of football. Daniels was throwing to Nabers and Thomas Jr. while Maye got a handful of games with Tez Walker. Not exactly ideal for Maye, while Daniels probably had the best situation in the nation for a QB outside of Pennix.

Lomax to Green 84

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Peter Schrager from NFL Network always seems to have a good vibe regarding the Cardinals and the draft. He predicted the trade down and back up for Paris last year.

He just predicted that Cards trade with the Giants and we take Odunze. Doesn’t mention trade compensation.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Peter Schrager from NFL Network always seems to have a good vibe regarding the Cardinals and the draft. He predicted the trade down and back up for Paris last year.

He just predicted that Cards trade with the Giants and we take Odunze. Doesn’t mention trade compensation.
He said a 2024 third and 2025 second.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Kiper was on "GetUp" this morning and said this is the 'most interesting' draft he's seen in his 46 years covering it. And it all starts at pick four because no one knows what is going to happen.

Three most likely in no particular order.

Monti accepts Vikings trade down, and trades back up for one of the top 3 receivers

Monti sticks and picks MHJ

Monti accepts Giants trade offer and drafts Rome Odunze
I'm all for sticking and picking MHJ, but if Monti can get a bunch of magic beans AND still get Odunze, then props to him. It'll make me wait and sweat it out and try to be patient, but...lol

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Maye was pretty damn good in 2023.

Daniels didn't even really play in an offense that is similar to an NFL offense last year, while Maye did.

It's really hard to judge players against each other because of the structure of football. Daniels was throwing to Nabers and Thomas Jr. while Maye got a handful of games with Tez Walker. Not exactly ideal for Maye, while Daniels probably had the best situation in the nation for a QB outside of Pennix.
Okay

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
in the story, the magic beans appeared worthless at the beginning of the story, but led to riches for the boy who traded for them

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good lord… I can’t ever remember another off-season where the board got so collectively bored that everyone just started regurgitating three or four random poster catchphrases.

It’s kinda comical, kinda annoying AF to read.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard