OT: 2024 NFL Draft Rumors

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I really don't think this is out of the question.

Draft Twitter grades players linearly, "I think this guy is overall better than that guy". Teams are factoring in scheme fits and needs.

Nabers and MHJ are very different player (Odunze and MHJ are much more similar). If a team is looking for what Nabers offers then why wouldn't they take him?
It is scheme dependent. The rams or Miami absolutely would prefer nabors over Harrison, probably KC too.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ESPN today had a guy on who said that he has interviewed multiple GMs and most feel that there is a tier of WRs that is very deep that includes MHJr. That you could go 4-5 guys and get very close production.

His discussions were there are several teams that would like to trade back so it would be very easy for the Cardinals to trade back and then get back into the top 8

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
ESPN today had a guy on who said that he has interviewed multiple GMs and most feel that there is a tier of WRs that is very deep that includes MHJr. That you could go 4-5 guys and get very close production.

His discussions were there are several teams that would like to trade back so it would be very easy for the Cardinals to trade back and then get back into the top 8
The difference in the top receivers isn't that great.

We're not talking a Lamborghini vs a Yugo here.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Im not sure you can get one of the top 3 if you trade down to 11. Even if you tried to trade back ino the top 8.

MHJ at 5 and then its Nabers at 6. Not sure the Titans risk passing on Alt at 7 and trading down to 11. Cause that still leaves the Jets if front of them.

Hard to see the Falcons trading down because if they do then the Bears take Dallas Turner instead of them.

And even with Keenan Allen and Mike Williams I think Bears and Jets go Wr.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im not sure you can get one of the top 3 if you trade down to 11. Even if you tried to trade back ino the top 8.

MHJ at 5 and then its Nabers at 6. Not sure the Titans risk passing on Alt at 7 and trading down to 11. Cause that still leaves the Jets if front of them.

Hard to see the Falcons trading down because if they do then the Bears take Dallas Turner instead of them.

I don’t see anyway the bear’s go with WR not with their top 2 on the roster already jmo

Last edited:

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I don’t see anyway the bear’s go with WR not with their too 2 on the roster already jmo
I hear you. However, the Keim move would be take the defensive player instead of doubling down at WR in the offseason. Im not sure Poles takes defense just to take it (if Dallas Turner is already gone).

Keenan Allen is 32 as well.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

There are enough excellent OTs and Alt isn't the consensus best so I bet the Titans would trade down. Jets picked up 2 OTs in FA and will probably go WR. They take an OT later in the draft.
Bears don't need a rd 1 WR. Plenty of good ones through rd 3.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
There are enough excellent OTs and Alt isn't the consensus best so I bet the Titans would trade down. Jets picked up 2 OTs in FA and will probably go WR. They take an OT later in the draft.
Bears don't need a rd 1 WR. Plenty of good ones through rd 3.
Just dont think the Bears pass on Odunze just because they have Keenan Allen. Odunze is the ideal wr next to DJ Moore the next 5 years. I can see them passing on Nabers even though I rate him higher. We'll see though.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Just dont think the Bears pass on Odunze just because they have Keenan Allen. Odunze is the ideal wr next to DJ Moore the next 5 years. I can see them passing on Nabers even though I rate him higher. We'll see though.

Not sure what the Bears tackle situation looks like but they’d have their pick of best OT after Alt. Odunze doesn’t get past NYJ.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The Bears could go WR to try and give Caleb every possible weapon and chance to succeed. So WRs could go 4,5 and 6 or 5,6,7 if we trade out of 4.
Really excited to see this draft play out.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I think it's the opposite. Nabers becomes the slot guy with Allen and Moore outside.

Odunze is more like Allen.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
The Bears could go WR to try and give Caleb every possible weapon and chance to succeed. So WRs could go 4,5 and 6 or 5,6,7 if we trade out of 4.
Really excited to see this draft play out.
Or they could focus on making their defense alot better. 100% Bears go defense.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

Bears have two stud receivers. No way they go wr.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
They have Keenan allen and dj moore who just had 96 catches for almost 1400 yards.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
On NFLN radio, Charlie Weiss has a talk show. He said if you want to get one pick right in your mock draft, pair Brock Bowers and the Jets at 10. He was adamant that he will be the pick there.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
They have Keenan allen and dj moore who just had 96 catches for almost 1400 yards.
Cardinals just traded for DeAndre Hopkins, still had Fitz who had a good year and Kirk who showed promise. And people will tell you they still should have drafted Lamb.

Keenan Allen is 32 and on a 1 year deal. Would be shortsighted to pass up on much higher rated player to take the next best defensive player just cause (assuming their board shakes out like that).

Maybe they trade down though.

Last edited:

CFLredzoned

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I love how some of these rumors get started. It starts out with one guy making a comment that the Cardinals would make sense as a trade target for Reddick.

Then Bo turns that into "Cardinals could be in the mix." Which is never wrong. Well done. It's gaining steam and more clicks for PHNX.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Then this guy takes it one step further. Cardinals have been "linked". Isn't linked supposed to mean real events happened? Like actual rumblings from the Cardinals or Reddick? Which I don't think happened. Correct me if I'm wrong.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Who's next?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard