OT: 2024 NFL Draft Rumors

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
It really is shocking to me that some fans want them to stay and take Harrison regardless if they get an offer from the Giants, and can take Odunze at #6. I mean, I obviously respect the opinion, but have you seen him play? He is a monster. Getting Odunze and extra draft capital is a complete no-brainer to me.
Here in NY, Giants' fans, if they stay at #6, want Nabers. And if we trade with them, I have no idea if Monti would take Nabers or Odunze. On one hand it will be fun to find out, but on my other hand, it might be better to stay at #4 and take MHJ. Going to be a wild night. Bottom line, no matter what happens, half this Board will be happy.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I still think I prefer when first 3 rounds were day 1.
I would if they even made the first round just ten minutes per pick strict. The old days three rounds was doable without the TV talking heads needing their time and the commercials. I remember a lot of teams making their pick right as the got on the clock. Now teams wait even if they have the pick already figured out, to get more air time for their fans. Some of these drafts there is a clear number one, and the teams still take over their allotted time. Heck, before my time they used to do over 20 rounds in a day.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would if they even made the first round just ten minutes per pick strict. The old days three rounds was doable without the TV talking heads needing their time and the commercials. I remember a lot of teams making their pick right as the got on the clock. Now teams wait even if they have the pick already figured out, to get more air time for their fans. Some of these drafts there is a clear number one, and the teams still take over their allotted time. Heck, before my time they used to do over 20 rounds in a day.
And no matter the format, network goes to commercial for AZ pick.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I like how in the NBA draft they sometimes announce a trade, even though it's not for the upcoming pick. I could just see the Cardinals on the clock, the commish walks out and says there's been a trade, and it is the Chargers or someone else. Half this board would melt down in those few seconds, LOL!

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I'm happy about it this year. I am judging the Chris Cyborg fight in Green Bay this Saturday night. She is now making go at boxing. It's a big fight and no way I could decline this opportunity.
so you get to be ring side?? awesome

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
so you get to be ring side?? awesome
Of course I am. I'm a judge. The picture below is from a few weeks ago. That's Mark Nelson HOF referee and IMO two future Hof judges Pat Morley and Mike Fitzgerald. I'm the one with the beard. I'm also an MMA judge and have judged over 400 MMA bouts. As far as the boxing, I've only been a judge for 3 year and have judged about 100 fights.

Attachments

• IMG_20240316_184146094_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20240316_184146094_HDR.jpg
    205.1 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If Minnesota is able to make the deal to move to 3 than I think it is pretty safe to say the cards won't be making a deal, because McCarthy will be sitting there for the giants to take at 6 and Denver doesn't have enough to entice the cards to move down.

MHJ fans should be rooting for that to happen.