Opening Day is upon us! Dbacks vs. Rockies series thread

OldDirtMcGirt

Reaction score
I'm going to kill Comcast for not getting the MLB package. Watching this on the ESPN gamecast sucks.

PHXSportsFan4

Time for baseball season.
Reaction score
TERRIBLE call... I would have been thrown out if I were Melvin. That was terrible.

PHXSportsFan4

Reaction score
I'm going to kill Comcast for not getting the MLB package. Watching this on the ESPN gamecast sucks.
I have MLB.TV where you get all of the games on the computer. Not quite as good as having them on the tv but at least you don't have to watch gamecast.

I think DirecTV bought the rights to exclusively offer the MLB package. It sucks.

PHXSportsFan4

Reaction score
Geez Davis is already getting lit up... 3 runs already and there's only one out.

PHXSportsFan4

Reaction score
Tim McClelland was the one that blew the call earlier and I believe he's also the guy with the annoying strike call... Makes me wonder how he got to be the crew chief of a MLB umpire crew. He's terrible.

OldDirtMcGirt

Reaction score
I have MLB.TV where you get all of the games on the computer. Not quite as good as having them on the tv but at least you don't have to watch gamecast.

I think DirecTV bought the rights to exclusively offer the MLB package. It sucks.

Yeah, that's what I'll probably end up doing, though I'd much prefer to watch it on TV.

PHXSportsFan4

Reaction score
Hey whats up man... I thought I was gonna be here alone today. The umpire blew a call in the 1st then CoJack threw the ball to the imaginary fielder by the tarp and allowed 2 runs to score. Then they added another. Our run came off a Byrnes solo HR.

Phxchris1989

Registered
Reaction score
So Byrnes finally got his homerun, good for him! Now if the rest of the team would do the same...

Anyways, I don't know how long I'll be, I promised my sister I'd take her the play pool later.

PHXSportsFan4

Reaction score
So Byrnes finally got his homerun, good for him! Now if the rest of the team would do the same...

Anyways, I don't know how long I'll be, I promised my sister I'd take her the play pool later.
Ok that's cool.

BTW they took the annoying bouncy ball off the commercial break now once we can get rid of these Rockies announcers everything will be great

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I know everyone wants to throw the umps under the bus for a bad call but I am not so sure Connor made the tag. If he did, he barely nicked the runner with the tip of his glove. Connor has got to put a strong tag on the runner to ensure it is seen...that and he did kind of lollygag it after he thought the play was done instead of finishing everything off.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Jees...this is going to be a long day.Davis is hitting everything but the strike zone.

If this was somewhere else than Colorado, I would be more worried but that park has a way of making leads look worthless.

devilfan02

Registered
Reaction score
Cojack missed that tag. The ump could have given him the benefit of the doubt considering he tagged him with his glove. However, the ball was in his hand and never touched the player.

Connor needs to start focusing more on the little things when in the field. He would have lapses of concentration last year and it hurt us. His 1st inning debacle is another example of that. Hopefully Gibson can jump on him so he quits doing it. God knows Melvin won't

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard