On to round 2.........here's my wish list.

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I just hope there are enough wide receivers left to have at least one fall to the top of the third round, if we pick OL or CB.

Deebo, Parris, Hakeem, AJ, JJ, DK, all still available at WR.

OL: Ford, Taylor, and Risner
CB: Byron Murphy and Greedy Williams were both top 15 prospects.

all of the great defensive linemen are long gone.

Cardinal

All Star
Reaction score
1.Jawaan Taylor
2. Greedy Williams
3.DK Metcalf
4.Irv Smith Jr.

No to Jawaan Taylor. His knees are messed up. He plays straight up too much since he can’t really bend as well. Plus he hardly played with any tenacity. He reminds me a lot of DJ Humphries. He’s talented, but you’re always wanting more from him. Cody Ford is one of the toughest SOBs in the draft.

OP
OP
Cardsfaninlouky

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
No to Jawaan Taylor. His knees are messed up. He plays straight up too much since he can’t really bend as well. Plus he hardly played with any tenacity. He reminds me a lot of DJ Humphries. He’s talented, but you’re always wanting more from him. Cody Ford is one of the toughest SOBs in the draft.
Taylor is the highest rated OT in the draft for some reason lol.

Rohinaz

All Star
Reaction score
I'll take greedy William's, he is a top 10 talent. Would also like a wr though. Deebo, brown or Metcalf

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cody Ford or Greedy Williams IMO. But I wont tie my penis into a knot if they do something else.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Ah. Thx for the info. I wondered what the rap on Taylor was. I don’t want any part of knee deep part deux.

Brian

PANEM ET CIRCENSES
Reaction score

We saw the exact same things. Completely agree.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any knock on Metcalf? Thought he was a beast? Wonder why he’s dropped

His production on the field doesn’t show that he’s a beast… He’s a workout lawyer who does great in his underwear at a combine..

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Any knock?

Yeah he’s not really good at the whole football thing. Lifting weight and doing sit ups he’s amazing though

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
One thing for sure, there are a lot of good players available. We have needs at CB, WR, TE and OL. So I guess we go BPA at a position of need. And that player is ...................... . We'll know in about 12 hours.

P.S. My guess is Cody Ford.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He's a workout beast and fast as hell. But it's straight-line fast. He has pi ss poor agility.

https://www.fanduel.com/theduel/pos...one-times-at-nfl-combine-worse-than-tom-brady

A 6'3", 230-pound receiver who runs a 4.3 40-yard dash and can bench 27 reps? That's some video game level stuff right there.

However, for how physically strong and fast Metcalf is, he does still have a weakness – changing direction.

While nearly every test saw Metcalf pass with flying colors, his 3-cone drill and 20-yard shuttle were among the worst for all wideouts. To put it in perspective how bad his lateral movement is, there's this. Tom Brady was faster from a lateral movement standpoint than Metcalf is right now and change of direction is a bit more important for wide receivers than it is for quarterbacks. Also, keep in mind that Brady wasn't exactly a "physical specimen."

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Cody Ford looks to slow to play tackle from my quick analysis - which means he is a guard. Not sure that is what we want at this point in the draft.

Byron Murphy is I think too slow to play man primarily.

Taylor apparently has injury concerns

DK Metcalf is raw and stiff - no thanks.

So I would go AJ Brown, or Irv Smith

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Cody Ford or Greedy Williams IMO. But I wont tie my penis into a knot if they do something else.

I can't imagine what would have to happen to take that course of action?

I probably don't want an answer to the above question.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just say a website had DK metcalf #6 overall in talent and he is still available along with two top corners and top top tackles.

I dont really care what they do, at this point my only attitude is "that better work" for whatever they do. We need the WRs, tackles and a CB so its whatever.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
His production on the field doesn’t show that he’s a beast… He’s a workout lawyer who does great in his underwear at a combine..

Except he isn't good at change of direction.