On the road

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don’t think people realize just how freaking impressive this is. It was last done over a decade and a half ago by a team with Peyton Manning at QB.

I'm going to quote this post more than once. Does that mean that the Cards are 5-0 against the spread on the road this season. Has to be right?

What's sad? The only time I bet on the Cards this year I lost.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm going to quote this post more than once. Does that mean that the Cards are 5-0 against the spread on the road this season. Has to be right?

What's sad? The only time I bet on the Cards this year I lost.
Yea I don’t think this is getting the love it should AT ALL

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Remaining road games

Seahawks
Bears
Lions
Cowboys

It's not unconceivable that we go undeafeted on the road.

BulldogCard

Veteran
Reaction score
It just brings yesterday's game more to the forefront of important. Road game, efficient passing game, very good running game, opportunistic defense, good pressure/sacks. All this with several starters out. Was a huge road win and really a forecast on how they'll have to play down the stretch. I'm all for a dual threat at qb but the Cards need to be careful and K1 too about running around all crazy for 50 yards to gain three. Yesterday with Colt showed potential growth in Kylers game if he allows it. Then games can be won several ways as the game slows down a bit.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
It's so evident in this team when they hit the field. So many times in years past, (besides Seattle, LOL) we've seen scared football, afraid to make mistakes, defeated attitudes, just because they've had to travel east. This team doesn't give a rats behind where we play. That will bode well in case we lose grip of the top seed and have to go on the road.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
5-0 on the road is crazy. Two of those road wins against the Rams and Niners. Insane!

At the beginning of the season I was just hoping to sneak away with 2 road wins at this point and then take care of business at home.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
5-0 on the road is crazy. Two of those road wins against the Rams and Niners. Insane!

At the beginning of the season I was just hoping to sneak away with 2 road wins at this point and then take care of business at home.
Yea the above stat and the margin of victory is just insane.

mncardfan1

Reaction score
And I was upset that we had more road games than home games with 17 games in the season now.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cardinals' most road wins: 7 (2015), followed by 6 (2009).

Hopefully, we smash those records and go undefeated on the road.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson