OLB Okafor out for rest of the season too!

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Darren Urban ‏@Cardschatter 1m
Brutal RT @alexmarvez: @AZCardinals HC Bruce Arians said OLB Alex Okafor has suffered torn biceps & will miss rest of season

Not good.

cardinalsfan

Veteran
Reaction score
Moch may be on the practice squad one week and starter the next. Its crazy. This next game is big for us to keep our heads above water.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Per Urban: Arians also said Kenny Demens will be promoted from the practice squad, but Demens has been an inside linebacker. The Cards signed linebacker Vic So’oto just today, and promoted Dontay Moch from the practice squad — and apparently those guys are going to play right away.

Dunno anything about Vic So'oto. Per wikipedia, he went to BYU, has bounced around a bit over the past couple of years, and has 8 tackles, 1 sack in the NFL.

Last edited:

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
How did he get hurt? He doesn't even play. Torn bicep in practice? That just sucks.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Per Urban: Arians also said Kenny Demens will be promoted from the practice squad, but Demens has been an inside linebacker. The Cards signed linebacker Vic So’oto just today, and promoted Dontay Moch from the practice squad — and apparently those guys are going to play right away.

Dunno anything about Vic So'oto. Per wikipedia, he went to BYU, has bounced around a bit over the past couple of years, and has 8 tackles, 1 sack in the NFL.

What about Rowe? Liked him in preseason.

Brian

PANEM ET CIRCENSES
Reaction score
Couldn't have a better game than this one coming up for this to happen.

Activate Minter and go 4-3 or even 5-2 for this game. Tampa is a run first team. Not much of a threat passing.

Then we get D-Wash back the next week.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score

I'm not so sure of that! The Cards have struggled in Tampa & on the road as a whole, especially east. The Big Red haven't won in Tampa since 1988 & if they do win, I expect them to be fortunate. The Bucs pass rush concerns me against a below average Oline as well as the injuries suffered defensively...this is far from a gimme win.

Dayman

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

Activate Minter and go 4-3 or even 5-2 for this game. Tampa is a run first team. Not much of a threat passing.

Then we get D-Wash back the next week.

Minter is hurt, too.

3 of our 8 draft picks are now done for at least the season. That ain't good.

OP
OP
O

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I'm not so sure of that! The Cards have struggled in Tampa & on the road as a whole, especially east. The Big Red haven't won in Tampa since 1988 & if they do win, I expect them to be fortunate. The Bucs pass rush concerns me against a below average Oline as well as the injuries suffered defensively...this is far from a gimme win.

The Bucs are in disarray and very desperate.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
The Bucs are in disarray and very desperate.

QB issues, but I think the Schiano stuff is overblown right now. The Cards had lots of things go wrong this past week, so I wouldn't say we're any different.

Their D is playing very well. I expect a low scoring game, which IMO favors them at home. It would be nice to get a win, but I'm not expecting it.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
As I recall Demens was pretty good on Special Teams in the preseason. And I'm guessing that the BYU guy can play ST as well.

NMCard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Lots of injuries this early in the season. Did they not prepare for the season during training camp?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard