TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
Ha.

Ya, cards have to drop some $$. Was just talking to my buddy about this. The money in NCAA is ridiculous

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
No thanks.:)

Both my teams would be worse for it. Kliff's found his groove in the pros and OU should be able to find a quality candidate.

OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
KK would be stupid to leave this team right now.

College will always be there
Oklahoma won’t. Plus, Oklahoma can pay more than the Cards. It depends on how much Kliff wants to leave the pros and how much $$$ Bidwill is willing to pony up.

The6

All Star
Reaction score
Funny how a year makes a difference. If it was last season, we'd be running out of town

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I don't think K2 wants to go back to coaching a team with zero defense & Superbowl >>> #4 seed in college playoffs if you lucky

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Kliff has said he much prefers the NFL. No recruiting, no boosters. Pure football.

Kliff ain't going to college ball. This probably came from his agent.

Agreed. I remember seeing footage of him getting up at 3AM and traveling to banquets to recruit and meet boosters. He looked like he was over the whole recruiting and booster game. This is an easy gig for him

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
Oklahoma won’t. Plus, Oklahoma can pay more than the Cards. It depends on how much Kliff wants to leave the pros and how much $$$ Bidwill is willing to pony up.
Agree. Fact$ of life fellas.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
KK has to listen. For OU, it makes a lot of sense.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oklahoma will be in 5 years. Oklahoma will become a perennial 8 win team in the SEC

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Oklahoma fans don’t even want him.
Likely judging him based off his time at Tech. He was a middle of the road play caller during his last year or so. It also didnt help that Rhule walked into Baylor and turned them around so fast.

Current Kliff would be great in terms of offense. I just worry about the recruiting. Lincoln could really sell and identify talent.

Kliff knows the NFL is where he fits best. This is all his agent trying to get more money.

Last edited:

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
Michigan st just extended their coach for 10 yrs/95 million. College football pays better than the league, if you’re one of those guys. I think Its safe to say kliff could command that kind of dough.