Official Training Camp Thread

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Why don't they just cut him already. I know our DLine is weak, but there is no point pretending he is the answer anymore.

It has to be because he will file a claim and claim he was cut because of injury. Nkemdiche is now up there on the list of my most hated Cardinals of all time.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
It has to be because he will file a claim and claim he was cut because of injury. Nkemdiche is now up there on the list of my most hated Cardinals of all time.

There's no reason they can't cut him, they'd just have to pay out the last year of his salary. They didn't pick up his fifth-year option.

Something else to look out for: he has a roster bonus of $400k if he's still on the roster on 8/5.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
There's no reason they can't cut him, they'd just have to pay out the last year of his salary. They didn't pick up his fifth-year option.

Something else to look out for: he has a roster bonus of $400k if he's still on the roster on 8/5.

Maybe they can trade him and Chad and Brandon Williams to BA and the Bucs.

:beer:

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
God bless America!!

I'm the target audience for Murray love. Keep it coming!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

You've been in the trenches Indy, I'll give that to you.

I didn't want Murray but I prefer hearing good news out of camp compared to nothing.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score

Beautiful. August 5th can’t come soon enough

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
AND despite only being able to bring one guest they are allowing me to bring the 4 year old with us.

So wife, 4 year old, free food, free booze. Distractions!!

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
From the glimpses of KM that I've seen, his most impressive trait is his quick release. Second would be his quickness. Now, we'll have to see how his completion rate stacks up. But, the bottom line for me as a fan, is that my excitement level is pretty high.

Last edited:

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can we stop questioning fandom of people just because they're not optimistic? It's lame.
I asked him because his post made it seem he had a grudge against Murray for “quitting” because he transferred perhaps spurning his alma mater or favorite team. And although l’m wrong I hadn’t recalled seeing him before. Thus the question. Sorry if it appeared otherwise.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
throw us an overview if you get the chance! thanks for the updates. These posts are the most insight ive gotten so far with my limited exposure to whats going on. Hopefully tonight I can catch up a little on the twitters and etc.
+a Gazillion!

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I asked him because his post made it seem he had a grudge against Murray for “quitting” because he transferred perhaps spurning his alma mater or favorite team. And although l’m wrong I hadn’t recalled seeing him before. Thus the question. Sorry if it appeared otherwise.
No grudges against Murray and my post was not written with emotion...Just stating a fact.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Thank you. I live in Chargers/Rams land and take heat everyday for my CA License Plate 'AZCARDZ'.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

You do have to admit that you kind of live more in Doyers/Lakers land than Rams/Chargers land.

The Rams were in the Super Bowl last year and they are a distant third in LA.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard