Official Training Camp Thread

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I am an Aggie and you are giving only part of the picture. The OTHER starting QB that year, Kyle Allen, also transferred after just one season. Sumlin really screwed that situation up badly. Both QBs felt they had been mislead and lied to.

https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/co...lack-communication-one-reasons-qb-fiasco-2015

I read what the third string guy (Hubenak?) said, and he stated the coaches would change starters without talking to the players.

Murray is like one of the only QBs to ever throw for over 200 and rush for over 100 in his first start.

He had the highest YPA EVER last year.

OP
OP
blindseyed

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
I wonder if NFL Network will have some live shots of the afternoon practice

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did anybody hear our coaches soundbite on the impact of offensive schemes and defense? Not going to overreact but his respond left a ton to be desired. His implication was that it doesn't matter what his offense does scheme wise as long as his defense is prepared.

Wow. Not the answer I wanted to hear and sounds disconnected. If you put up a ton of 3 and outs because of pace and your defense is constantly on the field? Yeah....that has an impact on your defense.
He basically said as long as I score lots of points and we have the right personnel on defense we will be fine. I have no issue with it. I do not believe at all this is a steve spurrier type situation where he is not working with his DC.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve got to see Murray for myself so I’m heading to camp today. Will report what I see.

Just arrived at the stadium. Practice already going strong

really looking forward to it. Everything so far has been twitter stuff that I cant see at work and I havent had the time to catch up on my phone yet

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man already Murray looks like he is in total control. They were missing a TE and he quickly barked for Daniels to get out there.

KeeSean Johnson who was my favorite player from the draft already looks like he is running with the ones.

Interesting. If you notice Isabella and Hakeem, let us know what you think. Keesean was noted as the best route runner during the draft but it seemed he had lesser of a chance than the others. I expect Isabella to be good. if all 3 pan out, man, what a draft.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fitz looks to be mentoring Butler a lot.

KK spending most of his time with the QBs.

Isabella’s legs move so fast it almost looks cartoonish.

Suggs looks like a monster. I want him on my side if I ever get in a fight!

Last edited:

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
What I really want to know: Should I cut RSJ in my dynasty league for Keeshawn? I already have Kyler, Hakeen & Andy. hahahaha

but seriously...... should I?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA