O.T. Matt Forte on the block?

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
According to NFL analyst Benjamin Allbright, two sources in Chicago say that the team has running back Matt Forte on the trading block.

For what its worth two contacts in Chicago have said Matt Forte is on the block…Jeffrey isn't.

Is Chicago cleaning house?

Bodha

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Will Sutton is on the Bears. He looked like a Dockett replacement coming out of ASU.

Pernell McPhee is the guy we want.

That's the guys Gresham took a swing at for diving at Palmer low. No way. Super expensive by the way.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
McPhees not productive enough IMO to trade for no thanks! If it's a 7th I'd do it but that's all

the_future23

Registered
Reaction score
if cardinals were trying to trade for players they would have went after Jared Allen.

RINGLESS

Veteran
Reaction score
Will Sutton is on the Bears. He looked like a Dockett replacement coming out of ASU.

That's the guys Gresham took a swing at for diving at Palmer low. No way. Super expensive by the way.

Players from the same team fight each other during training camp. The Cardinals would not let that one incident sway them from an OLB of his caliber. He rated out as the 2nd best OLB last year and is very young. He would make this defense a dominant defense. Only Justin Houston has graded out better than him. He is a pure pass rushing LB which is what we need most

@PFF
Pernell McPhee's +26.0 overall grade was 2nd to only Justin Houston at 3-4 outside linebacker

Buckybird

Reaction score

Buckybird

Reaction score
Players from the same team fight each other during training camp. The Cardinals would not let that one incident sway them from an OLB of his caliber. He rated out as the 2nd best OLB last year and is very young. He would make this defense a dominant defense. Only Justin Houston has graded out better than him. He is a pure pass rushing LB which is what we need most

@PFF
Pernell McPhee's +26.0 overall grade was 2nd to only Justin Houston at 3-4 outside linebacker
Those numbers mean nada IMO. His production on the field hasn't justified his pay or play.

So you think he's a top 5 OLBer? Lol
McPhee isn't in Houston or Millers class

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
if cardinals were trying to trade for players they would have went after Jared Allen.

Negative. Allen gave the Bears a list of successful teams running 4-3 defense and then allowed them to arrange trade. Cards would not have been on that list.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

BIGRED1959

Go Cardinals!
Reaction score

@PFF

go back to the seahawks board..

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Negative. Allen gave the Bears a list of successful teams running 4-3 defense and then allowed them to arrange trade. Cards would not have been on that list.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Not to mention that is the reason they are trading him. They found out he's no Peppers when it come to making that transition. He is not an OSLB and a way better fit in a 4-3.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
go back to the seahawks board..

My apologies master, I didn't realize I wasn't allowed to post on here. Is there anything else you need me to do? I apologize if my post was that offensive to you

are you a hawks fan or something? I dont understand why he would reply to you like that especially based on you just providing information.

:shrug:

BIGRED1959

Go Cardinals!
Reaction score
are you a hawks fan or something? I dont understand why he would reply to you like that especially based on you just providing information.

:shrug:

this guy posts on the seahawks forum and trolls there. When they tell him to go back to the cards board he replies " they are all homers, I come here to the hawks board for real discussion."

So-- go back there and discuss real football then, ringless.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
this guy posts on the seahawks forum and trolls there. When they tell him to go back to the cards board he replies " they are all homers, I come here to the hawks board for real discussion."

And I guess you also post on the seahawk board too since you know all of this?

IMO, the post you responded to, was a good post with good information. Do you just have a grudge against him so you feel the need to be rude to him any time he posts?

RINGLESS

Veteran
Reaction score

I dont troll over there at all. I'm actually a well respected member of the board over there. I create weekly posts on the rest of the NFC west that a lot of people participate with.

Like here
http://seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=114726

I have said which is true that I feel our defense is not as good as people think. I have said that Peterson was not as good as people think and yes he is proving me wrong this year. But I have been blasted for not drinking the coolaid. I am guilty of looking for the weak link in our team because I am snake bitten as a fan of this team from so many promising years. Which I explained on that board to them. I like more insightful posts that are filled more with analysis over opinion.

BIGRED1959

Go Cardinals!
Reaction score
And I guess you also post on the seahawk board too since you know all of this?

IMO, the post you responded to, was a good post with good information. Do you just have a grudge against him so you feel the need to be rude to him any time he posts?

I read posts/news on the Cardinals division foes but no i do not "post". Perfectly normal.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Not to mention that is the reason they are trading him. They found out he's no Peppers when it come to making that transition. He is not an OSLB and a way better fit in a 4-3.
Is there a degree of irony that the Bears traded Allen to the Panthers?

SO91

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
If Forte is traded I would bet a $1.00 the team would be the Patriots.

It seems like the Pats typically don't trade picks for players. They'll pick them up when they're FA's, and trade their aging players for picks.

Reaction score

So he's like you on this board? All you seem to do is troll. RINGLESS has done nothing wrong yet you tell him to go back to a rivals board he trolls on (supposedly).

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
McPhee was signed by the Bears this offseason because he fit their 3-4 defense....they aren't trading him.

I could see the Ravens taking a flier on Forte. Titans or Jets as well. Honestly, the Panthers probably need him the most.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson