Nugent in Gonzalez out

Reaction score
I highly doubt that Gonzalez hurt his back.
Is it just me, or does anyone else hare that look on his face when he misses a field goal?
Think of the games we have won if we had a reliable kicker.
Lets see is mike “cat scratch fever” nugent will do any better.

jmt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I suppose Nugent is as good as it gets now. Maybe hopefully he’ll not lose us any games!

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I've seen this movie before. The back up kicker is usually so bad people start to appreciate the former starter.

We will come out of this ordeal begging for Zane to come back.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
I've seen this movie before. The back up kicker is usually so bad people start to appreciate the former starter.

We will come out of this ordeal begging for Zane to come back.

I am begging for Zane never to come back. Short kicks today but Nugent made them all.

HomerPimpson

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Dead leg? Zane left a 45 yarder short! Im sorry but Nuge looked the part. Im sticking with him from here on out!

Nugent would have left that short. His longest kick today was 36 yards and wouldn't have made it 45. He's certainly not kicking it from 50-55+ to win a game.

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Dead leg? Zane left a 45 yarder short! Im sorry but Nuge looked the part. Im sticking with him from here on out!
On one kick. He also made one from 56 this season. Nuggent can’t kick the ball to the endzone on kickoffs half the time. Nuggent is money inside of 40 yards, just like Zane. Nuggent is limited by his range though not having a strong leg. Zane is limited between 40-49 for whatever reason.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson