Nice t-shirt!

Yotesfan85044

Registered
Reaction score
I'm so looking forward to wearing one to work next Monday. Channel 12 just ran a story about the company printing up these t-shirts during the 6pm news. They're being printed now and will be available for sale at the stadium after we win Sunday.

You must be registered for see images

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I saw a story on Real Sports a number of years ago about what happens to the shirts of the losing Super Bowl and World Series teams. They quickly stash them under lock and key and ship them to Africa and donate them to the people there. Some dude had on a "Super Bowl Champion Seattle Seahawks" shirt on.

I always wondered about that sort of thing.

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
I saw a story on Real Sports a number of years ago about what happens to the shirts of the losing Super Bowl and World Series teams. They quickly stash them under lock and key and ship them to Africa and donate them to the people there. Some dude had on a "Super Bowl Champion Seattle Seahawks" shirt on.

I always wondered about that sort of thing.

There's gotta be a lotta Buffalo Bills gear there.

LVG

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Oh, for the love of Pete, stop!

You must be registered for see images

Nash2Amare

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
You know some Eagles forum is doing the same thing with their stuff, so I doubt we're jinxing anything. :)

goeagles412

Registered
Reaction score
A lot of confidence in this thread, eh? I'm pretty nervous about this game, and here you guys are planning on buying your NFC Champs shirts. Must be that Arizona sun...

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
A lot of confidence in this thread, eh? I'm pretty nervous about this game, and here you guys are planning on buying your NFC Champs shirts. Must be that Arizona sun...

Brother, you have no idea. There's been nothing else to hang on except hope for ever.

goeagles412

Registered
Reaction score
Brother, you have no idea. There's been nothing else to hang on except hope for ever.
I gotcha. I guess we go about things a little bit differently. When the Phillies were on their run, I didn't even want to think about the next step. I just wanted to take it one step at a time.

IAWarnerFan

Warnerphile, but a Cards fan!
Reaction score
I gotcha. I guess we go about things a little bit differently. When the Phillies were on their run, I didn't even want to think about the next step. I just wanted to take it one step at a time.
It's a HUGE step, but we've never been anywhere this close. Might as well enjoy it. Our Cardinals are at home and I like this team's chances. :koolaid:

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score

I think the Phillies comparison is right on. I guess you just never know. The stars are aligned for both teams right now.

goeagles412

Registered
Reaction score
I think the Phillies comparison is right on. I guess you just never know. The stars are aligned for both teams right now.
In a way they're similar, but remember, the Phillies were swept in the NLDS the year before last. Hopefully, the same happens to your Cards. Gotta step back before you can step forward.

IAWarnerFan

Reaction score
In a way they're similar, but remember, the Phillies were swept in the NLDS the year before last. Hopefully, the same happens to your Cards. Gotta step back before you can step forward.
This team is at home and you never know when you'll get another chance.

IAWarnerFan

Reaction score
No you don't, especially in the NFL. But I doubt you guys miss the playoffs next year, especially in that division.
Maybe, but the 49ers finished the season very strong. Maybe this division gets two teams in next year tho. :shrug:

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
No you don't, especially in the NFL. But I doubt you guys miss the playoffs next year, especially in that division.

Again with that division stuff, we're the only team left from that division and your team is the only one left from yours.

I guess we'll see Sunday how weak the last standing ones are won't we?