NFL league: year 2022-23

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Judging those new qbs deals the Murray's contract, even after a subpar season, doesn't look bad after all considering how much he is more talented compared to them
Er, still grossly overpriced and we're still waiting to see how "talented" he is. Dude couldn't complete a long pass to save his life last season.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

If you’re the Giants, would you trade Jones for Kirk Cousins, and if you’re the Vikings, would you trade Cousins for Jones?

Cousins is far better than Jones and Cousins is average.

If Jones couldn't run he'd be done. The only thing that's kept him around is his ability to pick up yards on the ground.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Er, still grossly overpriced and we're still waiting to see how "talented" he is. Dude couldn't complete a long pass to save his life last season.
Yes but for three years we saw him being one the best in long passes completion percentage

Last edited:

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

I'm jumping off the "Bash Kyler train" and getting into the "The new coaching staff will fix everything hopium balloon".

He seems pumped. He seems to be attacking rehab. The new staff seem into him.

It feels like there was a major Kliff issue there. I still have issues and doubts but I'm going to jump in the balloon for now until he proves otherwise.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Danny Jones new contract is going to make everyone feel a whole lot better about Kylers.

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
I'm jumping off the "Bash Kyler train" and getting into the "The new coaching staff will fix everything hopium balloon".

He seems pumped. He seems to be attacking rehab. The new staff seem into him.

It feels like there was a major Kliff issue there. I still have issues and doubts but I'm going to jump in the balloon for now until he proves otherwise.
We shall see. At least the indications are that Kyler is all in on the new regime. On lower levels he performed well with good coaching.

I think we may see quicker and more substantial improvement on the defense in 2023.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We shall see. At least the indications are that Kyler is all in on the new regime. On lower levels he performed well with good coaching.

I think we may see quicker and more substantial improvement on the defense in 2023.

He seems to be aware of the negativity around him. He seems like someone who would want to set that right and show people they were wrong.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose