Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Our pitching is so frustrating

Bobster

All Star
Reaction score
GET A CLOSER ALREADY!

How many games are they going to let this bullpen piss away this year??

Bobster

All Star
Reaction score
This is what you get when you spend every offseason sifting through castoffs and rejects to build your bullpen.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
We had a hispanic kid earlier in the season that threw over 100 MPH. They moved him down to Reno. I thought he had some promise when I saw him at the big league level. IDK why they didn't give him a chance. He was throwing fire! We should be looking at all the options in our farm system, too!

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Of course Chafin back to his old ways. Of course if Kelly held on to that foul tip the game would have been over, but to give up a homerun right after that? Come on.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The game was over when Torrey trotted out Ahmed and Kelly in the same game again.
Nobody wants to say it because we’re winning games but TL is a clown and his loyalty to terrible players is going to create friction among the team.

Its all white for Carson, Pavin, and Nick

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We had a hispanic kid earlier in the season that threw over 100 MPH. They moved him down to Reno. I thought he had some promise when I saw him at the big league level. IDK why they didn't give him a chance. He was throwing fire! We should be looking at all the options in our farm system, too!

He didn't have enough hustle or moxie

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
The game was over when Torrey trotted out Ahmed and Kelly in the same game again.

Its all white for Carson, Pavin, and Nick
Jordan Luplow hit .176 and got over 200 at bats. Hazen has to get rid of these guys or send them down for Torey not to play them. Kelly was injured so he didn’t play.

Not letting Hazen off the hook for the BP though.

Sparky16

All Star
Reaction score
Nobody wants to say it because we’re winning games but TL is a clown and his loyalty to terrible players is going to create friction among the team.
and his stupid musical chair line-ups - pick some friggen starters and stick with it

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard