New Uniforms for the Cardinals

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
Giants have really only changed once if I'm not mistaken. They had the Simms/Taylor era then went to Eli era. Logo was the GIANTS, then the NY. If anything a few tweaks to the pants striping.
they have stayed with the blue, white, red scheme --

but the grey pants are new, and they have changed the color of the numbers over the years -- and the blue has changed shades -- sometimes a dark navy, sometimes a ligher royal blue

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Is there a chance that they actually went full desert cardinal ? I’ve heard from a few people that they were not changing the logo but uniforms were changing. Would a recolor of logo technically mean the logo itself is not changing.
You must be registered for see images attach
Oh HELLS no!!!!

imaCafan

Next stop, Hall of Fame!
Reaction score
This keeps popping up, and I keep thinking the Cardinals are moving to New Jersey! If only….

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Oh don't mind me...I just turned 60 a few months back, and I'm morphing into an old cranky guy sits on his porch with a flyswatter yelling at the kids to stay off my lawn.
I'm 53 & I don't stay home enough to be cranky, the night life here in Louisville is too good to be at home lol.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Oh don't mind me...I just turned 60 a few months back, and I'm morphing into an old cranky guy sits on his porch with a flyswatter yelling at the kids to stay off my lawn.
You’re still a baby! At 65, it’s that time of year when I’m scheduling all my minor surgeries so I can still bowl competitively in the Fall. Problem is that I’ll miss another summer of golf to do that.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
They have changed, but look at how incredible they are. No weird font or stripes. Just classic looking.
The iridescent helmet tinge blue one would rather find on a kit car dismantles the classic look and they look awkward as all get out

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They are releasing these and then announcing a move to the XFL.