New Uniforms for the Cardinals

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The gray facemask on a metallic gold helmet is just one of the design atrocities here. Sure, they're simple, but there are a number of design choices that bewilder me.

Keep in mind, I have issues with every single team in every sport. To me, there is no perfect uniform.
LMAO!!!!!! Tru, you see things through a spectrum that none of us mere mortals will ever comprehend.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
I like th Giants unis as well. Timeless and classic.
yes, i guess

but they have changed their uniforms often, including their helmet logo

there are lots of the "old school" teams that from afar seem like they never change -- but they do quite a bit

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The gray facemask on a metallic gold helmet is just one of the design atrocities here. Sure, they're simple, but there are a number of design choices that bewilder me.

Keep in mind, I have issues with every single team in every sport. To me, there is no perfect uniform.
Tell that to the Yankees.... as much as I despise everything else about them

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yes, i guess

there are lots of the "old school" teams that from afar seem like they never change -- but they do quite a bit
They have changed, but look at how incredible they are. No weird font or stripes. Just classic looking.
You must be registered for see images attach

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
unseenaz, I go Raiders, Bills, Colts, Niners, Packers. As an aside, the Steelers have the best color rush jerseys in the league.
I like that list, but I add the Saints somewhere in there as a strong contender for top 5. Honorable mention Chargers.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
yes, i guess

Giants have really only changed once if I'm not mistaken. They had the Simms/Taylor era then went to Eli era. Logo was the GIANTS, then the NY. If anything a few tweaks to the pants striping.

Reaction score
This burnt orange color being all over the Cardinals current PR releases is too much smoke to ignore.

Where there is smoke there is... uhh... burnt orange...
The orange border on the press release photos is more likely due to the named sponsor - FedEx.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Is there a chance that they actually went full desert cardinal ? I’ve heard from a few people that they were not changing the logo but uniforms were changing. Would a recolor of logo technically mean the logo itself is not changing.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn