New Uniforms for the Cardinals

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey! Watch it Shane! I was ready to defend your windbreaker (as I have a pretty snazzy one myself I wear proudly :shades:) but everyone knows my game day swag is top notch!!
All in good fun… I fully admit that windbreaker is wayyyyy outdated now

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
If you like the 90s uniform so much go watch Packers, Cowboys, or colts games as they are wearing that exact jersey and font just in different colors.

The love some of you have for that boring bland Jake Plummer era basic jersey is unreal.
Like the Yankees, Cardinals, and Dodgers in MLB, the great uniforms don’t need to be drastically altered at all. Our road uniforms need a total change, as do the stripes on the home pants. Other than that, absolutely, positively nothing wrong with our uniforms.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Honestly other than the weird white armpits, I like the current cards unis

I think if we got some new helmets it would be nice... like half copper the other half like we ran out of copper paint.

And some ridiculously huge numbers and maybe the name plates underneath the numbers.

I'd also like something to liven up the pants.

Maybe, instead of stripes we have a word font that is like "SQUAAAAAK!" or "CHIRP CHIRP!"

Something subtle.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
A dude on reddit is saying there will be a good bit of silver added to our scheme. Bird stays the same but silver in many new places.

Silver or grey? Big difference.

Silver conjures up sequins and 1980's disco outfits.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I Sniff Butts says they are adding orange to the unis....

The home uniform is maroon with orange and silver stripes and silver numbers with an orange outline.
The away uniform is white with silver numbers and stripes and maroon outlines.
The color rush is silver with maroon and orange stripes and orange numbers with a maroon outline.
The alternate is black with maroon numbers and orange outlines.

Hard to visualise from someone description. I think Maroon and Orange look great together. It's the Silver that concerns me. But the people that design these things know what they are doing.

I am very pleased that they are going big on the change. I feared it would be some subtle almost token rehash of what we have now. Glad that they are going for it.

The Cards social media team have recently switched to this new graphic which is Maroon and Orange right?

You must be registered for see images attach

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
This "Orange" the Reddit poster is referring to probably is the Yellow present in the beak of the logo. He implies it's the same.

From what he is saying, it's going to be a slightly darker Red, with Silver and Yellow/Gold. Almost sounds like there won't be any Black aside from the logo and a Black alt (with the alt helmet).

If true, then my mind is somewhat blown.

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I can get behind the silver/grey and red. A huge change, but it would be a unique color scheme. I'm sure it'll get some pushback from the local base, although I think other fans in general would be more likely to approve.

I have my doubts they go that route though.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Mr. B wouldn't allow the team to change the facemasks from grey - would be a HUGE departure to change up the uni's as speculated.

Not opposed to it at all. As long as we keep the black alternate and create a vintage all white throwback.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose