New Member to Forum

JD Robertson

Registered
Reaction score
Just registered today. Found the forum several weeks back and cheked it out - better than the others so I decided to check in and add my 2cents in.

I realize that everyone is bummed by the lack of signings, including myself, and the loss of Boston and Plummer. But I say let's see how this thing pans out. I was glad to see Plummer go so him signing w/Denver is no cause for discussion with me. Boston got more guaranteed money from San Diego so he "Bolted". If I remember right, people said Boston liked to fly to California for the night life and that Phoenix was boring. That said I don't think any amount of $$$ would have kept him here. I say good riddance. We have lost for several years with them and can lose without them. Let's now go and win without them and see where they end up. I read somewhere on a post that they wish Rod Graves would take a chance. Well he did by not tagging Boston and now he is taking a beating on his chance. Let's see who he signs and drafts and gets in camp on time before we lynch him.

I have been a fan since the Cards were in St. Louis so I know how Bidwill is. I will always stay a Cards fan even if they continue to do things the same way.

JD

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome.

You can send your sign-in donations to me. Just PM me -

You can't beat $5.95 a week!

Tangodnzr

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Welcome JD, There are some great posters here, along with the usual kiddie corps you find at all sites. But overall its the best there is, by far.

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Welcome aboard JD! Happy to have another Card fan here. I have found many who post here to be quite knowledgeable. I have learned a lot about football and the Cardinals from those who contribute.

OP
OP
JD Robertson

JD Robertson

Registered
Reaction score
Finding site

Found the site thru yahoo search for Arizona Cardinals Message board and a thread on AZProsports Forum.

This board is definetly better than that one, the one on the teams website and AZCentral.

RedStorm

Next NY Gov
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome....

JD...do not listen to jkf296 ....

You are supposed to send your weekly dues to me...

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by RedStorm
Welcome....

JD...do not listen to jkf296 ....

You are supposed to send your weekly dues to me...

Them's figthin' woids!

:trout:

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tangodnzr
along with the usual kiddie corps you find at all sites.

Don't you consider pretty much everyone else in the "kiddie corp" tag? :D

Welcome, JD:wave: