New look and software for ASFN coming soon!

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Yeah, I hadn't really thought it through. Mostly I forgot about the lurkers. It would have been easy enough to start a thread and a conversation several days before game time. In the thread you ask anyone interested in the convo to add their name so they could be invited into the conversation. That way, for members, it would be very inclusive. But visitors and lurkers would be shut out. So, no go.

I just think there are times when your fingers really want to shout out every 4 letter word they can think of. I rarely swear, pretty much got that out of my system in the Army 40 years ago. But game time is the big exception for me and it looked like a "private" yet forum-wide conversation might have been a nice way around the usual language restrictions.

I am still up for trying it out to some extent...as one who is psychologically prone to extreme language a place with fewer restrictions would be safer to discuss the game.

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awesome job guys, I come back after two years and just had to reset my password, super seamless!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave