New League year New thread. Around the NFL 2020-21.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
That SB sucked for me. I was hoping it would end up in a tie.......hate both of them but I just couldn't stand Seattle winning that.

I've pulled for the Pats numerous times because I am the ultimately hater.

I didn't want the Seahawks to win, the Falcons to win, the Eagles to win...my general rule is until the Cardinals win one, I don't want the other teams without a win to get one.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I've pulled for the Pats numerous times because I am the ultimately hater.

I didn't want the Seahawks to win, the Falcons to win, the Eagles to win...my general rule is until the Cardinals win one, I don't want the other teams without a win to get one.
Amen!! Plus, to keep the Steelers out, I always want to see powerhouse AFC teams. Except the Ravens. I hate them too. Hate the Eagles because I live amongst their douchebag fans. Having lived in the DC area when the Skins were great, I still hate them too (every Cardinal should remember how we got screwed by the refs against Skins in 1984). So, bottom line, I'm generally happy once the Steelers. Ravens, Eagles, and Wash are OUT.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Even though he looked broken at times I think a team like Denver takes a flyer on Wentz. The Eagles would be covering a lot of the guaranteed salary.

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
Wentz is being traded any day now... supposedly it's already done, but details are still being ironed out. I'm guessing it's the Colts.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Wentz to Bears for Foles, a 1st and Roquan Smith

That is a guess, not a report

Bears would be nuts to trade Smith. I don't think I'd trade Smith for Wentz straight up at the moment.

I think 2021 1st and a 2022 2nd.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson