New League year New thread. Around the NFL 2020-21.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Here's why Eagles' Doug Pederson won't consider benching Carson Wentz for Jalen Hurts
"I think you are sending the wrong message to your football team that the season is over. That is a bad message," Pederson said after Sunday's loss. "We have to work through this. When times get tough, sometimes that might be the easy thing to do. This business is about work. This business is about detail and having ownership – things I talk about with the team.
Here's why Eagles' Doug Pederson won't consider benching Carson Wentz for Jalen Hurts - CBSSports.com

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Frank Gore doesn't want to go 0-16 in what could be his final season: 'I can’t go out like that'
Gore is on one of the worst teams in modern NFL history, and he acknowledged this could be his final season. Gore is slogging away with the 0-10 New York Jets, who have played at least a little better the past couple weeks but still look like a decent bet to finish 0-16. Only two teams in NFL history have finished 0-16.

The Jets don’t want to be on that list, and Gore said the players are aware of that. He’s especially aware.
Frank Gore doesn't want to go 0-16 in what could be his final season: 'I can’t go out like that' (yahoo.com)