New Diet Coke - with Splenda

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
KLL said:
I was officially diagnosed with Stomach Acid Reflux right after I turned 21, but had it for a few years before that......

what are the symptoms for that?

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
KLL said:
I was officially diagnosed with Stomach Acid Reflux right after I turned 21, but had it for a few years before that......

Anyways.. my physician prescribed me Zantac and Prevacid and had me try all the usual antacids, however, all of those failed... It wasnt up until I discovered Prilosec OTC recently that I knew I was assured of constant relief from the usual agony of heartburn and I dont have to sacrifice anything whatsoever in the process....Especially pizza since that would be like anyone trying to overcome their addiction... If I quit eating pizza cold-turkey..I would have the worst withdrawal possible! :D

When my youngest brother had acid reflux he would throw up every time he got even a little stressed so I use to call him puke boy. He had to take all kinds of tests and was on medication for a while and as far as I know he hasn't had any problems the last couple of years.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Next month "Coke Zero" comes out

Regular Coke made with Splenda

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
jkf296 said:
Oh man, this stuff is fantastic!

It tastes just like real Coke, but without any calories.

Has anyone else tried this yet?

:thumbup:

I love it i have 3 12 packs in the closet and some in the fridge! :thumbup:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard