New ASFN logo.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
We need ColorWerx's opinion here. If we have to go with one of the two, I choose the one on the left.

I don't want no Cowpuke stars on this board!!!!! :D

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Just this once with Bud Light. ;)

You must be registered for see images attach
It would be cool you could add images of SKKORP, O, and KOC to look like they are tailgating together...that would be awesome!

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It would be cool you could add images of SKKORP, O, and KOC to look like they are tailgating together...that would be awesome!

You know, even if I had access to the images necessary to do that, I'm not sure I have the skill to compose it in a way that would honor those fine folks appropriately. Really nice concept though. :thumbup:

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't really like either of them, but I do think a change is in order for sure. I agree with the idea and the reasoning to change but I don't really dig the theme. It's bland, and yet somehow cluttered IMO. What do I know though, I'm only in marketing. :D

Please don't take it wrong - this site is a best friend and I'm gonna tell a best friend that his deodorant isn't working and he's got a booger on his nose. That comes from love.

My suggestion is to draw up a creative brief about the site, your goals with it and what you want it to become, what it means to you and to all of us, and then take it to one of those online logo creation contest sites where you award a winning design with $100 or something. That will get you a hell of a lot of creative designs that you wouldn't think of, and that will be more in line with your hopes and dreams for the site.

In an alternate pinch, hit up fiverr and grab a couple of gigs for people to concept up a few designs, select one and drive it to completion. Cost less than $30 if you do it right with a couple of gigs and gig extras.

But IMHO, what you have there is a half-step towards what you say you want. There are a TON of talented, creative and inexpensive people on the net, and logo design is something that is begging to be crowd-sourced. Logo contest would be my next move and it would be checkmate. :)

Last edited:

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Along the lines of what Mulli said; I prefer the logo on the right with stars, but I would eliminate the sports icons (football, baseball, etc.) from the blue field.

When considering logos - sharp and clean and clear wins over busy or cluttered every time.

Agree.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't really like either of them, but I do think a change is in order for sure. I agree with the idea and the reasoning to change but I don't really dig the theme. It's bland, and yet somehow cluttered IMO. What do I know though, I'm only in marketing. :D

Please don't take it wrong - this site is a best friend and I'm gonna tell a best friend that his deodorant isn't working and he's got a booger on his nose. That comes from love.

My suggestion is to draw up a creative brief about the site, your goals with it and what you want it to become, what it means to you and to all of us, and then take it to one of those online logo creation contest sites where you award a winning design with $100 or something. That will get you a hell of a lot of creative designs that you wouldn't think of, and that will be more in line with your hopes and dreams for the site.

In an alternate pinch, hit up fiverr and grab a couple of gigs for people to concept up a few designs, select one and drive it to completion. Cost less than $30 if you do it right with a couple of gigs and gig extras.

But IMHO, what you have there is a half-step towards what you say you want. There are a TON of talented, creative and inexpensive people on the net, and logo design is something that is begging to be crowd-sourced. Logo contest would be my next move and it would be checkmate. :)

+100

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score

I agree. That's what we did last time and there were a lot of good options.

ActingWild

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Along the lines of what Mulli said; I prefer the logo on the right with stars, but I would eliminate the sports icons (football, baseball, etc.) from the blue field.

When considering logos - sharp and clean and clear wins over busy or cluttered every time.

This

ActingWild

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Sage advice right here! Crowd sourcing for this type of stuff is the cheapest way to get some amazing results...lots of sites out there for it too.

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I like this one for now. I do like the idea of having it at a contest like at 99designs or somewhere similar, but I like this one that is being made.

jw7

Woof!
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is it going to be the same size as your original post? That is a lot of vertical real estate.

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Nope. Alot smaller then that.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members