NBA Trade Deadline Thread 2021

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The NBA trade deadline is on March 25th. I thought it would be good to have a place to keep track of these trades.

Report Aaron has formally requested a trade from the Magic.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rumor Kings have tried to trade Marvin Bagley to Pistons.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's weird to not be talking about which salaries we can dump right now while making a list of potential free agents we can't get or potential trades for players we over value here.

I will take it.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's weird to not be talking about which salaries we can dump right now while making a list of potential free agents we can't get or potential trades for players we over value here.

I will take it.

I like the Suns roster a lot. Everyone can play. However, if they can add a FC they should do it. They need more another big man.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Richaun Holmes has been a trade target of multiple teams. He is on a $5,005,350 expiring contract.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Clippers create a roster spot in a trade with Kings.

Raze

Suns fan since '89
Reaction score
Rumor Kings have tried to trade Marvin Bagley to Pistons.

Sheez. Suns should buy low on Bags if this is true. I mean he's hurt all the time, but you would hope that one of these days he would stop having freak injuries. I would have traded this years #10 pick for him, let alone the #19 pick. This is way too early to give up on Bags.

My hesitation would be that there are other red flags to want to discard him that quickly, let alone that cheaply, for a guy they could have gotten 5 months ago in the draft if they really wanted him. I mean I like him, but Bey is pretty much what we expected him to be; a good 3&D wing.

Something smells funny on this one.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Report Aaron Gordon is the Celtics primary target.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
I like the idea of Aaron Gordon on this team much more than the past few years we’ve discussed getting him. If he’s your 4-5th best player you’re a dangerous squad.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sheez. Suns should buy low on Bags if this is true. I mean he's hurt all the time, but you would hope that one of these days he would stop having freak injuries. I would have traded this years #10 pick for him, let alone the #19 pick. This is way too early to give up on Bags.

My hesitation would be that there are other red flags to want to discard him that quickly, let alone that cheaply, for a guy they could have gotten 5 months ago in the draft if they really wanted him. I mean I like him, but Bey is pretty much what we expected him to be; a good 3&D wing.

It appears the Kings have been shopping Bagley. He is an intriguing trade prospect if the Suns were not in win-now mode.

If I were the Suns I would try to change some of the protections on their traded first round pick so they can take advantage of trade opportunities. If the Suns had a number one pick available there are some players out there who could help them.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like the idea of Aaron Gordon on this team much more than the past few years we’ve discussed getting him. If he’s your 4-5th best player you’re a dangerous squad.

It looks like it will take a couple of first round picks to get Gordon.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

I never understood the Bagley hype. Him going 2nd in that draft was an absolute joke. He isn't particularly good at anything and he is a really bad defender... and he gets hurt all the time.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard