Mvp! Mvp! Mvp!

KloD

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
abomb said:
Aw man, Game 2 in the books. Too bad Steve Nash gave up. Waaa, the MVP of the league gets one shot in the second half. Boy, he really quit on his team. What a loser. I cant believe he gave up.

aboob

Card Trader

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
abomb said:
Aw man, Game 2 in the books. Too bad Steve Nash gave up. Waaa, the MVP of the league gets one shot in the second half. Boy, he really quit on his team. What a loser. I cant believe he gave up.

I can picture you sitting there biting your nails at every Suns game just waiting for a chance to say that.

SunsTzu

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Nash never said:

"I can get any shot I want against this team," Bryant said. "Any time. Any place. I can raise up and shoot whenever. I can get to the basket whenever."

SunsTzu

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
D-Dogg said:
He also can't do it.

Jersey #(8) x Number of FGA in second half(3)= 24?

So I guess you're in that camp that Kobe quit on his team since he can score whenever he wants but stopped doing so in a game 7.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SunsTzu said:
Jersey #(8) x Number of FGA in second half(3)= 24?

So I guess you're in that camp that Kobe quit on his team since he can score whenever he wants but stopped doing so in a game 7.

I suppose you're in the camp that forgot the way he played during the rest of the series.

Phil has explained it. Kobe has explained it.

If you don't understand it, that's your problem.

Card Trader

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
D-Dogg said:
I suppose you're in the camp that forgot the way he played during the rest of the series.

Phil has explained it. Kobe has explained it.

If you don't understand it, that's your problem.

They can "spin" it how they want, the fact is, he gave up. If the gameplan was for him to create, he can surely do a lot better at creating for his teammates than standing at the 3pt line and swinging the ball around the peremiter.

With someone with the talent to drive and kick like Kobe, he could have done a considerable amount more.

Card Trader

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Card Trader said:
They can "spin" it how they want, the fact is, he gave up. If the gameplan was for him to create, he can surely do a lot better at creating for his teammates than standing at the 3pt line and swinging the ball around the peremiter.

With someone with the talent to drive and kick like Kobe, he could have done a considerable amount more.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
D-Dogg said:
I'd take all of them but Raja (he's an *****) in a heartbeat.

you know what's funny? you know who'd take raja in a heartbeat? phil jackson. he loves bigger defensive-minded guards (see ron harper and brain shaw) and three point shoots (see paxson, kerr, and fischer). raja's kinda a combo of both those types. he's actually the prototype of what phil wants out of his second (non-jordan/kobe) guard.

KloD

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ouchie-Z-Clown said:
i actually like abomb on the cards board, but that's funny.

abomb and D-Dogg are fine, I'm just giving him crap for his post. All in good fun.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
KloD said:
abomb and D-Dogg are fine, I'm just giving him crap for his post. All in good fun.

Nothin' but love for you guys too. :)

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ouchie-Z-Clown said:
you know what's funny? you know who'd take raja in a heartbeat? phil jackson. he loves bigger defensive-minded guards (see ron harper and brain shaw) and three point shoots (see paxson, kerr, and fischer). raja's kinda a combo of both those types. he's actually the prototype of what phil wants out of his second (non-jordan/kobe) guard.

I had to cheer for another famous ***** in Karl Malone. I could do it if I had to.

He is a combo of those two types. I don't disrespect WahWah's game...he's solid and has shown up in the playoffs (especially against the clippers) but I don't like his attitude or his on-court persona. I don't know a thing about him off court, and don't really care to either.

CaptainInsano

Reaction score
greensborohill said:
We've thanked him many times over!!

MVP MVP

Seeing dirk NiCHOKEski miss that 2nd free throw (when he shoots 90% ft) and basically lose game 3 vs the heat for the mavs reminded me of this thread and both green's and hoopy's nash bashing over that botched possesion in suns vs lakers.

Well, they were fouling nash and luke was out of bounds and diaw was calling timeout and a ref was RIGHT there.

But what excuse does dirk have?

I agree with mavs fans, DIRK NICHOKESKI FOR MVP.

MVP MVP

jenna2891

potential get-away driver: go!
Reaction score
on the run from johnny law... ain't no trip to cle