Music

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Needed some tunes yesterday and dug into the collection and found "The 7th Song" by Steve Vai.

Excellent CD of his mellower stuff, from a true player, and unreleased tunes as well. Good stuff. Favorites on the album are "Touching Toungues and "Burnin Down the Mountain".

WaywardFan

Waywardier than before
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wonder what Steve Vai is up to these days.

Another amazing guitarist I often wonder about is Nuno Bettencourt.

My brand new temporary obsession is Evanescence. I've got their current single in my blood heavily and bought the cd today. I need to check it out soon.

OP
OP
AZCB34

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Originally posted by WaywardFan
I wonder what Steve Vai is up to these days.

Another amazing guitarist I often wonder about is Nuno Bettencourt.

My brand new temporary obsession is Evanescence. I've got their current single in my blood heavily and bought the cd today. I need to check it out soon.

I have heard Vai is working on a new album and will do some touring afterwards. A buddy of mine who lives in Atlanta said Vai was at a place called the Cotton Club and was on a panel of guitar players discussing playing techniques and styles and I gues each of the guitarists played and then there was a all artists jam at the end. He mentioned the other guitarists names but none rang a bell. One I think was a jazz guitarist whom my buddy said was awesome...Caprio or something like that.

No idea what Nuno may be up to.