Morons

traveler

Registered
Reaction score
who badmouthed Rolle, where are you now? I met Cardinal Bob at the game. He and I were the only Cards fans there. I left my seat when the moronic Lewis went for one and closed to within one pt. I congratulated those around me for their win. They looked at me like I was crazy. I said you don't know what it's like to be a Card fan. God bless Antrelle[sp].

earthsci

That Rapscallion!!
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
You quit on your team and you're calling others morons?

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's one game moron. Rolle had a great day. He need to be consistently good to live up to his Top-10 pick status.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
who badmouthed Rolle, where are you now?

on my couch, smashed, happy to be wrong.

I'll never understand the people who say "I told you so" as if the people who criticized certain players want those players to CONITNUE TO BE BAD. I'm more than happy today to say that kid had a game I never thought was possible!

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I'll never understand the people who say "I told you so" as if the people who criticized certain players want those players to CONITNUE TO BE BAD. I'm more than happy today to say that kid had a game I never thought was possible!

Well said, Cheese! (Did I just say that out loud?) :D

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
who badmouthed Rolle, where are you now? I met Cardinal Bob at the game. He and I were the only Cards fans there. I left my seat when the moronic Lewis went for one and closed to within one pt. I congratulated those around me for their win. They looked at me like I was crazy. I said you don't know what it's like to be a Card fan. God bless Antrelle[sp].

LAME !!!!!!! Booooooooo!!!!!! :slap:

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

whoa! I just read your entire post. You left the game early giving up on the ENTIRE TEAM and you're calling out a bunch of people for giving up on a single player? This is the post of the year so far. Hilarious.

PoolBoy

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
i think the morons are in your mirror...

and we badmouthed rolle because he didnt look like he cared. the past couple of weeks i have been high on him because he is showing me the effort that got him drafted so high in the first place.

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
whoa! I just read your entire post. You left the game early giving up on the ENTIRE TEAM and you're calling out a bunch of people for giving up on a single player? This is the post of the year so far. Hilarious.

I read it, then I read it 2 more times to make sure.. yep.. he said it.
Hypocrite of the year award, at the very least. :biglaugh:

jstadvl

R U gonna B My Girl
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Now, now,we've ALL done some really unexplainable things, AND said some VERY unexplainable things, on this board. He is correct in that people are very quick to criticize AND THEN TURN DOWN THEIR SHARE OF HUMBLE PIE. However, Cheese is quite correct also. More so,actually. I'd much rather be wrong for someone upping their game than be right for them being a bust.

bratwurst

on double secret probation
Reaction score
Rolle played in space today, almost like a free safety, not a matchup corner. Huge difference - just like tons of people have been saying here - he's a safety in this league.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
I definately thought Rolle sucks, and would not amount to anything. There are at least 30 to 40 posts of me saying so on this thread.

I was shocked to see him play so well. What ever position he was at today they should keep him there.

I am happy to eat crow and to be proved wrong. But I was in fact excited to see what he was going to do with the oppourtunity he was given this weekend.

I just want to see him do this consistantly. I will prepare the crow for a meal but I want to see him produce in a few more games in order to eat it.

As for morons....bah. I was called a moron by a random homeless guy while walking past him on the streets of Philadelphia, but I can't say I cared about it one bit.

Goober Man

Ultra Vida Guerra Mojo
Reaction score
I can say one word that best describes you and that word is....Douchebag

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rolle was finally playing safety (like we all have seaid he should have been) and had his first good game in 3 years and you want to say people are stupid for saying he sucks? How about whiz, the guy who benched him? Take a look at his stats, he has sucked until this one game. If he does it another game maybe I will believe, he must be used as a safety tho because he sucks at corner.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Its only been one game man.. You might wanna save all this chest thumping for when Antrel becomes consistent..

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
"Trele was what he was and is what he is.

As a cover corner, his play was unacceptable going into the beginning of the season.

In a zone-nickel "roaming" role yesterday, he played at a Pro Bowl level.

Which suggests three possible things:

1. Penderfast finally found the right way to use him.

2. The light bulbs finally went on for him.

3. Flash in the pan - it won't happen again.

If (as I aspect, it's all due to #1 and #2) it could even mean a trip to the playoffs.

Final point - I know some of you feel you have "the secret to the magic kingdom" concluding that Rolle should be switched to safety - but I'd be happy using him as a zone-corner/nickel roamer - as Clancy did. If, in that role, he can continue to do what he did yesterday, that's more than good enough.

And - for sake of discussion - here's a question: "Do you think the reason Clancy used Antrel the way he did have anything to do with not having Adrian Wilson around to roam the secondary yesterday?"

Last edited:

RonF

Per Ardua Ad Astra
Reaction score
If calling Rolle a wasted pick proved me wrong then I'm calling out Pope right now. What a wasted pick, now prove me wrong again. I love it. :)

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And - for sake of discussion - here's a question: "Do you think the reason Clancy used Antrel the way he did have anything to do with not having Adrian Wilson around to roam the secondary yesterday?"

Yes...I don't know if he'd have done it if AW were there. And I'm hoping that what Antron did opened some eyes and got CP's brain firing in more creative new directions.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Well you r still not wrong though Cheese. One game does not a career make nor does it elevate him to living up to draft status. he still has a long way to go.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monti Ossentfort