What is the Best Football related Prank You've Played on Someone or They on You

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
When the S.B. festivities were in Tempe in 1996, I had some cards made up with my head on the body and uniform of a Dallas Cowboy. They looked very professional to someone who wouldn't know better with the stadium crowd in the background and my name on the front with nickname in Quotes. My mom was in a nursing home back then and wasn't in possession of all her faculties and bedridden. So I gave a card or two and she kept it next to her bed. Well, one of the nurses saw them and asked my mom if I played for the Cowboys. My mom, remembering I played sports when young, said yes and proceeded to tell her how good I was.

The next day when I came to visit and check on mom, the nurse came hurrying up to me to tell me what a fan of the Cowboys her son was and what a thrill it would be if I would sign one of the cards for him. Of course, I obliged graciously, signing it best wishes or something like that to her kid. She was so thrilled, I just could never tell her it was a joke, and she never mentioned it again.

OP
OP
SissyBoyFloyd

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
We told a freshman that Ben Gay was good for a groin injury :)
Wasn't Ben a TE for the Vikings? No, No. He was the punter for the Raiders back in the 60's. That's it, it was Ray Guy we used to rub on our groin after the game.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave