MLB Trade deadline rumors. From now until the 31st

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It won't come to pass because the Dbacks will be playoff contenders in this years watered down version but I really think they need to make a tough decision and be sellers.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It won't come to pass because the Dbacks will be playoff contenders in this years watered down version but I really think they need to make a tough decision and be sellers.

I bet someone would take Robbie Ray

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I agree. Not sure what you would get in return but I think Ray might be best served by a change. I just don't see the Dbacks making such a decision.
I think you would just be a better team if he was traded.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Got to be a sucker out there that thinks they can fix him. I don’t see Archie as a longterm closer and he’ll be expensive for a setup guy. Depending on the prospect i wouldn’t be against it.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Sell sell sell!!

Before Madbum reached out to the Diamondbacks about wanting to play here I think it was Hazen’s plan to rebuild without tearing it down. I don’t think Peralta gets extended/Starling traded for if that weren’t the case. Now our OF are all over 30 and declining defensively. Ahmed probably gets extended regardless because our MIF prospects are young.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Sell sell sell!!

Before Madbum reached out to the Diamondbacks about wanting to play here I think it was Hazen’s plan to rebuild without tearing it down. I don’t think Peralta gets extended/Starling traded for if that weren’t the case. Now our OF are all over 30 and declining defensively. Ahmed probably gets extended regardless because our MIF prospects are young.

I think you basically explained why they won't bee sellers now as well...even though they probably should be. I mean Cincy is only a game out of the playoffs at 13-17 which means the Dbacks are still in the hunt and that will make them think they need to stand pat at this point.