Mike Jurecki Leaves the Cardinals

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
His tweets read like he’s had a series of minor strokes. He hasn’t been relevant to this Cards fan for a long time, but I’d rather him working on the outside potentially providing players’ perspectives than whatever he was supposed to be doing from inside Hardy drive.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
His tweets read like he’s had a series of minor strokes. He hasn’t been relevant to this Cards fan for a long time, but I’d rather him working on the outside potentially providing players’ perspectives than whatever he was supposed to be doing from inside Hardy drive.
Definitely not a fan of the last jurecky, he needs to be indipendent
Writing for an old school driven organization, it fits more for the Calvisi and urban, boring

Last edited:
OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
He had good sources when he was outside of the organization. Hope he’s able to provide sourced information again.

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
A few years ago I responded to a few of his tweets and the dipstick DM'd me to try to crush whatever opinion I'd expressed. What's up with that?? He did it more than once. Just reply publicly if you've got to have the last word. It was creepy.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
A few years ago I responded to a few of his tweets and the dipstick DM'd me to try to crush whatever opinion I'd expressed. What's up with that?? He did it more than once. Just reply publicly if you've got to have the last word. It was creepy.
He's done the same to me over the years. His skin is paper thin and he's super defensive of his own opinions.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

He does that with everyone. You question something he says and he sends you an arsey DM.

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
He definitely has been hitting the sauce hard lately. When he really gets going his tweets are almost unreadable, and then the next morning he deletes them all. I wonder if he started falling apart after the Cards fired him, or if they fired him because he was falling apart.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose