Mike Jurecki Leaves the Cardinals

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Mike Jurecki is that guy that 10 years ago thought his future was bright.

Now finds he's a 50 year old has been without a job doing podcasts in his mums basement.

The guy is all bitter.

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
Dude has serious mental health and substance use issues.

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Mike Jurecki is that guy that 10 years ago thought his future was bright.

Now finds he's a 50 year old has been without a job doing podcasts in his mums basement.

The guy is all bitter.
I agree with you he really seems extremely bitter. Wonder if the Cards fired him also no other radio stations wants him.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
The amount of hate on here flying around about everyone is a bit disturbing, whether it’s for Venerable, Kyler, Simmons, Bidwill etc etc. It’s crazy
Man I thought people were going after Bill Simmons somewhere on the forum.

Then I realized it was prolly Isaiah.

Former would be more fun and deserving.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
I appreciate Jurecki as the guy who would talk Cardinal football on sports radio in June-- way before we had the flood of content we get today.

lately -- he has gotten very salty on Twitter.

It feels like he is flailing about trying to drive followers and engagement.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I appreciate Jurecki as the guy who would talk Cardinal football on sports radio in June-- way before we had the flood of content we get today.

It feels like he is flailing about trying to drive followers and engagement.
Looks to me like a former riser who fell back down to earth and is not lashing out at others.

Jurecki is a weird guy. You don't ever hear him talk about a wife or girlfriend and he looks like a long term, closet alcoholic. If he is sick, I hope he finds the help he needs, but if not, he's just kind of a d bag.

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Lately? A good 5 years or so ago I countered an opinion of his on Twitter and he DM'd me the riot act. I didn't **** on his opinion, just offered a different one. Then he did it AGAIN shortly afterwards and I quit following him and blocked his ass. The dude has mental issues.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Lately? A good 5 years or so ago I countered an opinion of his on Twitter and he DM'd me the riot act. I didn't **** on his opinion, just offered a different one. Then he did it AGAIN shortly afterwards and I quit following him and blocked his ass. The dude has mental issues.
I have hilarious DMs from him as well. A month or so ago there was a thread on twitter with 50~ comments of people sharing their nasty DMs from him.

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
i couldnt find it, but he recently called out Darren Urban on Twitter for never showing respect for a former Cardinal employee

its been an odd public turn for him
He deleted the tweet(s). He seems to go on these rants and then deletes everything in the morning.