Miami offers 10k to 3 fans....for an impossible contest...details inside

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
like they'll make that either...come on man

Maybe. I played freshman football with a kid who hit 60-yard field goals in practice. Former soccer player. Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll get one of those kids of guys. That'd be hilarious.

OP
OP
ARZCardinals

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Maybe. I played freshman football with a kid who hit 60-yard field goals in practice. Former soccer player. Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll get one of those kids of guys. That'd be hilarious.

it's three random fans....

come on

I knew a guy (not really) who could bench press 450lbs...but choose 3 random people (from a pool of season ticket holders) and let's give them the opportunity. I'll give out the 10k, they have to sign the waiver.

Last edited:

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
Yep.

It will be an old guy and two homemakers. You watch.

I am sure it will be, especially since they are picking out of people who show up for melanoma screenings. That demographic skews older, for sure. But it is the Dolphins. They don't do anything right (including taxiing their team plane), so if anyone could manage to pull an old college kicker out the stands, it would be them.

jaguarpaw81

All Star
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I can hit from 40 all day long. Good pr move because at least one of them is sure to make it.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
It's Miami, there is probably a large Latino population that adores soccer...I bet there are some guys in the crowd that could hit a 40 yard fieldgoal

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
40 yards is still more difficult that a full court basektball shot

Bodha

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Half court shot would be easier.

40 yard field goal.

Thats really friggin hard. Whenever me and my friend used to go to the park and play catch, we would end the night by practicing kicking field goals using the Baseball Backstop fence as the uprights.

Im athletic as they come. Damn am I awesome. But In 10 kicks, maybe 1 would fly straight.

and Im sure the participants will be housewife "whats a fieldgoal?" women or old men.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn