Megaphones! This time Shane and I are freaking SERIOUS. Get them. $2 at party city

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
http://www.partycity.com/product/red+megaphone+8+1-4in.do

Take the stupid cheer sticker off and bring them in FORCE. These make you twice as loud.

They are NOT disallowed in the stadium. They are not "noisemakers" and if any security tries to tell you otherwise just have the manager come over. They will cease immediately. I like to say it's not a noise maker and shake it around...see, no noise. It only accentuates my voice. I bring this thing all the time and trust me, it is LOUD. Annoyingly loud.

This is the first of 4 super bowls in our house this season...lets be as loud as freaking possible.

Buy 10 to every one of your crew. Hand them to Cards fans and tell them to yell their asses off on D.

Just so you know, this isn't a new thing...this is a longtime beg from our fanbase to get your asses loud.

Shane's thread from 2010: MEGAPHONES! The Small Plastic Ones

daves' thread from 2009

Let's make it even Louder

Me from 2006

Get these and use them at the game

So, uhm, it's been 8 years of asking, can you all please just pick these up this week, bring the noise and make sure EVERY MAN UP means something more than a banner on Sunday night??

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I have mine, I just don't believe you will be able to hear it from Colorado.

BirdMan21

Ex-Ex-AP Hype Man
Reaction score
I still have mine from the NFC Championship game!

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Security took my last two away. I gave up bringing them in. Just roll up the free mag now.

OP
OP
D-Dogg

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Security can't take them away. Well, they can but they should not. Their managers should not allow it. Rolled up mags are ok enough, but don't compare to the megaphone.

Cutting out the bottom of a cup would be better.

#stadiumhacks

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I have a simple solution to this:

1. Attach a piece of elastic as a chin strap to the large end
2. Slap a cardinals sticker on it
3. Wear as hat.

Alternative: put it inside of a santa hat and put the santa hat on your head.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Alternative: put it inside of a santa hat and put the santa hat on your head.

Lol that's not a bad idea but now I can think of even better things to smuggle in inside the santa hat ;)

ActingWild

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Doug and Wolf will be taking calls at 9:15 on why we believe the Cardinals will win. Everyone here should call in to say "Because we're going to make it so loud, Seattle's helmets are going to crack!" Then make a plea for everyone to pick up these $2 mini megaphones for the game.

Let's get our fans equipped!

Last edited:
OP
OP
D-Dogg

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
From the cards

Thank you for your e-mail. Small (roughly the size of person’s hand) megaphones would not be stopped by our security staff. Larger megaphones, like cheerleaders would use, would not be permitted inside the stadium. There have been no policy changes since the last home game.

DRVNFAST

Homey don't play that!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My cousin and I brought these into the NFC Championship game (with "Cards eat Eagles" written on them). The first gate attendant said they weren't allowed, manager came over and allowed them.

Once in, a roaming pack of Eagles fans where chanting something inaudible in Philly speak. We turned around and started a "Lets Go Cardinals" chant so loud they gave up. These things are loud, like seriously friggin loud!

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Brian

PANEM ET CIRCENSES
Reaction score
Security can't take them away. Well, they can but they should not. Their managers should not allow it. Rolled up mags are ok enough, but don't compare to the megaphone.

Cutting out the bottom of a cup would be better.

#stadiumhacks

Most folks here should know by now I work gamedays as a Supervisor for S.A.F.E.

They are not prohibited. If one of the ushers at the gate stops you, ask to see a Supervisor, there are always multiple ones at the gates.

If Security (dark blue polos) contacts you in the stands, ask to see a Supervisor. You may be asked to go to the top of the stairs to meet with a Supervisor as I expect they will already be busy dealing with something else.

Everyone is hired year to year (including me) and out of 900 employees, not everyone knows all of the rules.

If a Supervisor gives you a hard time, ask to see a Manager.

It would be helpful if you stay polite, I work with some great folks and I work with some real winners.

Trust me, at this game everyone is going to be dealing with way worse than Megaphones. Most Security will be too busy to bother with it.

Tyler3450

All Star
Reaction score
I just shared in every Cardinals Facebook group I'm in...

and the one i manager ( arizona cardinals uncensored) feel free to join

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
From the cards

Must be nice to get a response.

They threatened to take my water bottle "coozy" which I brought to every game at UOP. Finally a supervisor allowed me to take it in, but told me not to bring it again.

It is just an insulated cover to keep my water bottle cool. It is NOT on the prohibited items list. Wrote an email and spoke with the Big Red team member that calls regularly.

Nothing. No return call. No email. Great customer service. Not.

ANDY440

Registered
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Had them at the NFC Championship game but only have a couple left. I just dropped $30 on 10 of them ($3 each) thanks for the info on the policy I will take the advice if they give us grief.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Great idea, I love it! Be loud on Sunday!!! Remember if you forget your megaphones, your game book (that they give you on the way in) is a good alternative.

Brock Huard thinks our crowd is a non factor and doesn't bother opposing QB's. Lets shove that sentiment down his smug Seattle throat!!!

DRVNFAST

Homey don't play that!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just shared in every Cardinals Facebook group I'm in...

and the one i manager ( arizona cardinals uncensored) feel free to join

I was wondering how my ugly mug ended up on the Red Heat Wrecking Crew Facebook page. Lol

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard