Meet Bertrand Berry and Anquan Boldin at the Big Red Rage from Majerle's (WED 10-22)

Jim O

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Come down to Majerle's Sports Grill at the Chandler Fashion Center on Wednesday night for another edition of The Big Red Rage with Bertrand Berry! WR Anquan Boldin is scheduled to appear as a special guest!

Bertrand and Anquan will be joined by Cardinals Sideline Reporter Paul Calvisi and Cardinals Color Analyst Ron Wolfley. Fans are encouraged to participate in the Del Taco "Go Bold or Go Home" email promotion. If you have a question, send an email to [email protected] and you could win a Del Taco Prize Pack!

Majerle's and Budweiser offer great food and drink specials during the show and there will be prize giveaways to the gathered audience.

Here are the details:

The Big Red Rage with Bertrand Berry

Wednesday, October 22
LIVE: 6:00pm - 7:00pm
Majerle's Sports Grill (Chandler Fashion Center)
Airs LIVE on Sports 620 KTAR/Cardinals Radio Network

Talent: Paul Calvisi, Ron Wolfley, and Bertrand Berry
Special Guest: WR Anquan Boldin

Boldin

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
Wow, Bert is getting the A-list. Last week Larry Fitzgerald, this week, Anquan Boldin.

Who's next week? Kurt Warner or Adrian Wilson?

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow, Bert is getting the A-list. Last week Larry Fitzgerald, this week, Anquan Boldin.

Who's next week? Kurt Warner or Adrian Wilson?

I know Fitz and Wilson have been on in years past. Everybody loves Bertrand. He is a class act all the way.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
Sweet I live right next to the Fashion Center. I wonder if Q would sign something for me....hmmmm

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
I would highly recommend the show as an excellent place to both see a live show and get something signed

Both my boys got stuff signed last year --

in the past, Q (and Bert) sign stuff during commercial breaks while they sit at the table to do the show. Get in line during a segment and you are golden. do it early as well, as the line builds as the show goes on.

And BTW, if you are an adult, please try to contain your excitment in line and not elbow the grade schoolers out of the way on your way to the table ( and yes, it happened).

blindseyed

Reaction score
I would highly recommend the show as an excellent place to both see a live show and get something signed

Both my boys got stuff signed last year --

in the past, Q (and Bert) sign stuff during commercial breaks while they sit at the table to do the show. Get in line during a segment and you are golden. do it early as well, as the line builds as the show goes on.

And BTW, if you are an adult, please try to contain your excitment in line and not elbow the grade schoolers out of the way on your way to the table ( and yes, it happened).

You elbow 1 or 2 3rd graders and you're labeled for life.....:D

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sweet I live right next to the Fashion Center. I wonder if Q would sign something for me....hmmmm

Q is one of the few that will sign anything and everything for just about everybody. He generally wont quit until he has made EVERYBODY happy! He's good people.

football karma

Reaction score
You elbow 1 or 2 3rd graders and you're labeled for life.....:D

to be fair, the guy wasnt malicious -- he was just so focused on getting his jersey signed that I dont think he ever saw or felt the small person in front of him.

Wolf did give him a funny look when he got to the table

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
to be fair, the guy wasnt malicious -- he was just so focused on getting his jersey signed that I dont think he ever saw or felt the small person in front of him.

Wolf did give him a funny look when he got to the table

I once saw a guy at a minor league hockey game knock a child to the floor in hopes of catching one of those t-shirts shot out of a cannon. Dude didn't even apologize. First class a-hole.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I once saw a guy at a minor league hockey game knock a child to the floor in hopes of catching one of those t-shirts shot out of a cannon. Dude didn't even apologize. First class a-hole.

Kid shouldnt have gotten in the way! :mulli:

DieHardCardFan

Dallas 2011
Reaction score
Yeah I met Q at Jilly's during Big Red Rage a few years ago and he hung out and talked to everyone and sat down at our table for a few minutes. Signed everything that people asked him to. Pretty cool guy, no ego showing! Now that being said the set up at Jilly's was a bit more friendly to that kind of thing. And there are alot more people who go now than there used to be. At least the one time I went this year.

blindseyed

Reaction score
Q was cool, looked pretty good. I asked him if he was playing he said "Oh yeah" His face is still alittle messed up but not too noticeable unless you're really looking. He signed for everyone. Bertrand left pretty quickly after but he was really cool too. Bertrand was pretty adamant about us needing to win on the road if we are who we say we are. He looked ready to go for this game.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wish I'd known you were there, blindseyed.

Q was super. Great show! Got there on time and stayed for almost 30 minutes after to sign stuff for everyone. Lots of funny and cool moments. I'd definitely suggest listening to the show archive.

PAY THE MAN!!!!

blindseyed

Reaction score
Wish I'd known you were there, blindseyed.

Q was super. Great show! Got there on time and stayed for almost 30 minutes after to sign stuff for everyone. Lots of funny and cool moments. I'd definitely suggest listening to the show archive.

PAY THE MAN!!!!

Where were you sitting? My roommate and I stuck out, I had the longhair and tats and my rommate had a big cast on his hand...lol

football karma

Reaction score
Jim O --

two questions: archive link?

and: what is that song you play at the end of the most recent Cardinals Underground?

thanks

OP
OP
Jim O

Jim O

Reaction score
Jim O --

two questions: archive link?

and: what is that song you play at the end of the most recent Cardinals Underground?

thanks

Here is the archived version of the Big Red Rage with Bertrand Berry and Anquan Boldin:

Click here

The name of the song at the very end of Cardinals Underground is "Oh Carolina" by Shaggy.

football karma

Reaction score
Here is the archived version of the Big Red Rage with Bertrand Berry and Anquan Boldin:

Click here

The name of the song at the very end of Cardinals Underground is "Oh Carolina" by Shaggy.

expanding my knowledge of Cardinals football and hip-ness quotient, all in one post --

thanks

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn