Meet Bertrand Berry and Adrian Wilson at the Big Red Rage from Majerle's (WED 10-29)

Jim O

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Come down to Majerle's Sports Grill at the Chandler Fashion Center on Wednesday night for another edition of The Big Red Rage with Bertrand Berry! SS Adrian Wilson is scheduled to appear as a special guest!

Bertrand and Adrian will be joined by Cardinals Sideline Reporter Paul Calvisi and Cardinals Color Analyst Ron Wolfley. Fans are encouraged to participate in the Del Taco "Go Bold or Go Home" email promotion. If you have a question, send an email to [email protected] and you could win a Del Taco Prize Pack!

Majerle's and Budweiser offer great food and drink specials during the show and there will be prize giveaways to the gathered audience.

Here are the details:

The Big Red Rage with Bertrand Berry

Wednesday, October 29
Recorded: 6:00pm - 7:00pm
Majerle's Sports Grill (Chandler Fashion Center)
Airs following Suns game on Sports 620 KTAR/Cardinals Radio Network (Approximately 8:00pm)

Talent: Paul Calvisi, Ron Wolfley, and Bertrand Berry
Special Guest: SS Adrian Wilson

You must be registered for see images

Wilson

Tony W

Ride it like u stole it!!!!!!!
Reaction score
Crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been to EVERY Big Red Rage at Majerle's, een stood up through some shows. I've eaten and drank my share as well as others. I just tried to reserve a table, and there's a waiting list, which is no big deal. The Messed up part is if and when you get a table, they're going to charge you $25!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! With todays economy the way it is, it's not enough to be a frequent patron, eat and drink and support your local small business, Dan has to gouge you for a table too?!?!?!?! I'll be there but I'll be pissed!!!!!:bang::(

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
I've been to EVERY Big Red Rage at Majerle's, een stood up through some shows. I've eaten and drank my share as well as others. I just tried to reserve a table, and there's a waiting list, which is no big deal. The Messed up part is if and when you get a table, they're going to charge you $25!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! With todays economy the way it is, it's not enough to be a frequent patron, eat and drink and support your local small business, Dan has to gouge you for a table too?!?!?!?! I'll be there but I'll be pissed!!!!!:bang::(

I called too, they charge you if you reserve it. If you show up and get on a waiting list, ya don't have to pay. That's what I did last week

Edit: I think you're right Tony.

Last edited:

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow. That sucks if it's true. :(

We should reserve a table for 25 people and everyone can throw up a buck. :)

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
Wow. That sucks if it's true. :(

We should reserve a table for 25 people and everyone can throw up a buck. :)

HA that's good we should do it! Were you there tonight?

What happens is we got on the waiting list, got in and you pretty much have to spend $25 in food and/or drinks which is what we would've spent anyway.

BTW, Adrian is a big dude.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn