Longest serving ASFN lurker
Reaction score
New trailer.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Skratchy_Seal

Registered
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Brazilian version of the trailer shows Lizard getting punched by nobody in the air in one scene. People are speculating that another Spider-Man was edited out of this scene for the trailer.

Finito

ASFN Hero
Reaction score
Venom gotta be in this right? The end credit scene sets it up.

Looks like there going to try and cram everything they can into this

cheesebeef

ASFN AWESOME
Supporting Member
Reaction score
this is basically SPIDERMAN: ENDGAME with every Spiderman joining forces to defeat Sandman, Goblin, Electro, Doc Ock and and The Lizard. I wouldn't put it past them to throw Venom in there as well to basically have a Sinister Six showdown without calling it the Sinister Six.

and I'm totally fine with that. Super curious to see how they weave all these worlds together.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
this is basically SPIDERMAN: ENDGAME with every Spiderman joining forces to defeat Sandman, Goblin, Electro, Doc Ock and and The Lizard. I wouldn't put it past them to throw Venom in there as well to basically have a Sinister Six showdown without calling it the Sinister Six.

and I'm totally fine with that. Super curious to see how they weave all these worlds together.
I think Marvel is trying to hide what is going on and many speculate Andrew has been lying saying he isn't in it just as of a few days ago. I think the other two webslingers are in it. If they are are not though? It's going to be a huge disappointment and missed opportunity. On the same scale as not putting Leia, Han and Luke all on the screen at the same time together for Star Wars IMO.

In terms of Venom, based on the End Credit scene from the last film, it completely fits. That's the first thing I thought of after seeing that scene.

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

I Want To Believe
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Spider-Man: No Way Home

Release Date: December 17, 2021
Studio: Columbia Pictures / Marvel Entertainment
Director: Jon Watts
MPAA Rating: PG-13 for sequences of action/violence, some language and brief suggestive comments
Screenwriter: Chris McKenna, Erik Sommers, based on the Marvel comic book by Stan Lee
Genre: Action | Adventure | Fantasy | Sci-Fi

Starring: Tom Holland, Zendaya, Benedict Cumberbatch, Jacob Batalon, Jon Favreau, Jamie Foxx, Willem Dafoe, Alfred Molina, Benedict Wong, Marisa Tomei, J.K. Simmons

Plot Summary: With Spider-Man's identity now revealed, Peter asks Doctor Strange for help. When a spell goes wrong, dangerous foes from other worlds start to appear, forcing Peter to discover what it truly means to be Spider-Man.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Town Drunk

Longest serving ASFN lurker
Reaction score
Haven’t been to the theater since covid but I’m tempted to go check this out.