MCU: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3

Reaction score
It might be that Gamora dies (again) in this one since she isn't walking with them in the scene where Nebula is carrying Quill/Star Lord.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
It might be that Gamora dies (again) in this one since she isn't walking with them in the scene where Nebula is carrying Quill/Star Lord.
Nah, that would be pretty awful, for her to come back to life only to die again. I still have faith in Guardians and Gunn to get this movie right.

UncleChris

Shocking, I tell you!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got nuthin' other than I AM SO STOKED FOR THIS MOVIE!!!!!!!!

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

UncleChris

Shocking, I tell you!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
R/T currently clocking this at 77%, the lowest of the 3 movies.

After reading the negative reviews, it seems pretty clear that one or 2 things is going on with each of these naysayers. One is that they simply don't truly "get" these movies and/or two, they were simply expecting something else. One critic bitched about some stabs at animal cruelty, which is in fact, foundational to Rocket's existence. Another complained about the movie's runtime..... well, 2 1/2 hours is certainly not an exceptionally long MCU movie (Endgame 3:01, Wakanda Froever 2:47, Eternals 2:36 and several others in the 2:20's) and if Gunn says it's all stuff and no fluff, I'll take his word for it, methinks.

I haven't actually seen the film yet, but based on the trailers, and there's a bunch of them, GOTG 3 looks to be a helluva good time and fitting sendoff to the team. I'll know for sure shortly....

UncleChris

Shocking, I tell you!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Be seeing this on Monday at 1:30. Both the bride and I are like little kids with over the top excitement and anticipation!!!

UncleChris

Shocking, I tell you!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here's a great "Rocket' compilation..... Great stuff!

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose