Mark Asher fired at KTAR

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
Franz, then Burns, are two of the most annoying, uninformed rank amatuers I have ever heard on radio... How both Wolfley and Gambo haven't beaten this two to a pulp yet I'll never know...

Burns was really good in dbacks post game. Knew his stuff. Then he had to expand his horizons and it is clear he can't keep up with Gambo sometimes. Franz knows college hoops and 6th grade gym pretty well, but he has s personality to match his face.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just great.. I always knew where and how to avoid the two ass clowns Bickley and Jurecki.. Just avoid 910.. Now they are spreading these two jerk wads over two stations.. And taking Wolfley off for my drive home.. I like Wolf.. Sucks..

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Mike Jurecki & Tim Ring.
Your new afternoon hosts.

No one will be able to verify anything.

:D

TigToad

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I'm really happy about this. I really liked Doug and Wolf in the morning, and they didn't seem to be as good in the afternoons. It could be, I was hearing different segments to their show. I'm really happy to just have morning radio back!

Now, despite what some are saying, I really, really disliked Chuck and Vince. I'm not a huge Bickley fan, but the good news is I don't often get to hear the afternoon show anyway. I am okay with Gambo, but I haven't really learned to like Burns. Maybe I will with repetition.

Hollywood

is part black.
Reaction score
Mesa, Arizona, USA, Planet Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
I'm really happy about this. I really liked Doug and Wolf in the morning, and they didn't seem to be as good in the afternoons. It could be, I was hearing different segments to their show. I'm really happy to just have morning radio back!

Now, despite what some are saying, I really, really disliked Chuck and Vince. I'm not a huge Bickley fan, but the good news is I don't often get to hear the afternoon show anyway. I am okay with Gambo, but I haven't really learned to like Burns. Maybe I will with repetition.

:mulli:

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score

Do you also hate parties, sex, drinking beer, and having fun in general?

TigToad

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Yes, James. Seriously, Chuck and Vince drove me insane. I feel the same when I listen to Dan Patrick. Too much time off topic or trying to build up what you're about to talk about for 30 seconds.

I want the sports information, your opinion on it, and a topic change. Sometimes, guest callers who add something to the sports information or opinions.

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
Yes, James. Seriously, Chuck and Vince drove me insane. I feel the same when I listen to Dan Patrick. Too much time off topic or trying to build up what you're about to talk about for 30 seconds.

I want the sports information, your opinion on it, and a topic change. Sometimes, guest callers who add something to the sports information or opinions.

Guest callers suck. Not one has ever added anything intelligent to any radio show ever.

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

I'm also glad they are back in the morning. The show will be from 6 am to 10 am. Nice to have the local guys than the horrible Mike & Mike show.

ActingWild

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I'm also glad they are back in the morning. The show will be from 6 am to 10 am. Nice to have the local guys than the horrible Mike & Mike show.

I have hated my morning commute since they got rid of local morning sports talk. I couldn't be happier to have that back and will start tuning in again. (I much prefer Dog and Wolf in the morning... Seems to fit their style much better).

Hollywood

is part black.
Reaction score
Mesa, Arizona, USA, Planet Earth, Milky Way Galaxy

I stand by my statement

Capital Card

The Kobayashi of Kool-Aid
Reaction score
Hey! I called into a radio show once. The host said, "Excellent question!"

At which point, he cut you off, and went about his show. :p

I've only recently been able to access 620 on my drive home here in Virginia. Wolf in small doses is great... a whole show would be tough.

I guess I'll have to get used to a different show.

Go Cards!!!

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
A sample from every call-in ever...

Host: Let's go to the phones. We've got D Rizzle on a burner in Queen Creek. D Rizzle, you're on the air.

Caller: WhazzuppppPP! WhazzuppppPP? How How are are you you doing doing?

Host: Okay, first of all, you need to turn down your speakers. We're getting a lot of feedback.

Caller: M'kay. (Turns down speakers) How are you doing on this fine day?

Host: (Already answered the same question for the last 3 callers): Fine. You have a question?

Caller: Yeah, I, uh, wanna...uh...talk...uh...about the J-E-T-S, Jets, Jets, Jets! Um, do you think they could get Arizona's first round pick for Sanchez? They really need a quarterback.

Host: No. That is a dumb trade.

Caller: Well I was just thinking that they could get something for him. I mean he was great at USC.

Host: First of all, he wasn't great at USC. Second, we were talking about the Aaron Hernandez situation. You have anything to add on that subject?

Caller: Belichik is a cheater! Jets rule!

Host: And we're up against a commercial. Thanks for calling in, D Rizzle.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i get as frustrated as the hosts when ever caller askes "how you doin"

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard