Malcom Butler

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Julio is going to smoke Marco on the 12th...... Absolutely smoke him.

Sad this happened a week before the season starts. Can't believe it's all on us either.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Weren’t we all looking forward to seeing Brandon Williams a few years ago?
No, we “all” were not.

At least Marco played CB all his life.

Brandon was a RB all his life until he switched to CB his senior year. Keim & Bruce somehow thought was a fine pick in the THIRD round despite being bad that year, too. Easily my least favorite pick in the Keim era.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure he was all the buzz all training camp. Right up until he got burned on the game winning TD in the Pats primetime home opener.
brandon williams was a converted player trying to learn CB. This kid is not.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
No, we “all” were not.

At least Marco played CB all his life.

Brandon was a RB all his life until he switched to CB his senior year. Keim & Bruce somehow thought was a fine pick in the THIRD round despite being bad that year, too. Easily my least favorite pick in the Keim era.
All true, but plenty of people were drinking that kool aid back then.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Byron Murphy/Alford and who? This is the saddest group of Cardinals CB's I can ever remember. That's one ok slot corner and nothing anyone else would have in their top 3.

We're seriously going to rely on Marco Wilson and Robert Alford. That's somewhere beyond pathetic planning.

Cardsfan77

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Yikes I’m usually a glass half-full kinda guy, but this is setting up to be a catastrophe

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Vance better dial up some insane pressure or we will get shredded.

AJ Brown & Julio Jones

Justin Jefferson & Adam Thielen

Card'em

All Star
Reaction score
Murphy, Wilson, and Alford as our top 3 corners is a concern, but more worrisome is our #4 and #5 corners, Tay Gowan and Luc Barcoo. Those two playing will be a disaster. It's a certainty, that the Cardinals add a corner from the roster cuts.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have some faith in those three corners due to the rest of the team being pretty damn stout. Another vet would be nice, for sure.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I have some faith in those three corners due to the rest of the team being pretty damn stout. Another vet would be nice, for sure.
This is the hope....that the front seven plays well enough that corner isn't a huge concern.

Marco Wilson is probably under the biggest microscope of any player on defense.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is the hope....that the front seven plays well enough that corner isn't a huge concern.

Marco Wilson is probably under the biggest microscope of any player on defense.
That front 7 and the safeties.

Its not like our pass defense was fantastic. We got SMOKED by backup QBs. So, I'm not that worried right now in comparison.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Byron Murphy/Alford and who? This is the saddest group of Cardinals CB's I can ever remember. That's one ok slot corner and nothing anyone else would have in their top 3.

We're seriously going to rely on Marco Wilson and Robert Alford. That's somewhere beyond pathetic planning.

Really? Have you not watched any of the last 3 seasons?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard