6. Colorado 43.

North division

1. Oregon (37) 232.
2. Stanford (2) 192.
3. Washington 142.
4. Oregon State 125.
5. Washington State 87.
6. California 41.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/spor...ked-to-finish-third-in-pac-12-south/13041409/

Usually, ASU outperforms this poll. I hope they can do it again, but we will really have to see how the defense comes together.

HooverDam

Reaction score
My guess:

North:

1. Oregon (only because Ore v Stan is in Oregon)
2. Stanford
3. Washington
4. Oregon St
5. Wazzu
6. Cal

South:

1. UCLA
2. ASU
3. USC
4. Arizona
5. Utah
6. Colorado

I could very well see ASU repeating as P12 champs again, considering the UCLA game is in Tempe and after ASU is coming off a fairly easy stretch. UCLA is coming off a game in Texas vs UT.

It's going to feel a lot like the Koetter era for ASU I'm sure, there will be a lot of 56-47 type games. UCLA does get Oregon, SC and Stanford all at home though, so I think that'll help push them over the top to win the South.

FArting

Lopes Up!
Reaction score
North
Stanford
Oregon
Washington
Oregon St
Cal
Wazzu

South
ASU
UCLA
USC
Utah
Nogales North
Colorado

Last edited:

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My guess:

North:

1. Oregon (only because Ore v Stan is in Oregon)
2. Stanford
3. Washington
4. Oregon St
5. Wazzu
6. Cal

South:

1. UCLA
2. ASU
3. USC
4. Arizona
5. Utah
6. Colorado

I could very well see ASU repeating as P12 champs again, considering the UCLA game is in Tempe and after ASU is coming off a fairly easy stretch. UCLA is coming off a game in Texas vs UT.

It's going to feel a lot like the Koetter era for ASU I'm sure, there will be a lot of 56-47 type games. UCLA does get Oregon, SC and Stanford all at home though, so I think that'll help push them over the top to win the South.

With you on this, but can see Cal and WSU fighting for that last spot in the North

HooverDam

Reaction score
My predictions posted yesterday were removed. What gives?

Best guess:

Your future self invents time travel. Realizes your current self made poor predictions and that Cal is going to roll through the conference undefeated. Future self came back in time to delete present selfs poor predictions. Future self decided against posting about the impending Cal dominance for fear that it might expose his time traveling.

OP
OP
Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Best guess:

Your future self invents time travel. Realizes your current self made poor predictions and that Cal is going to roll through the conference undefeated. Future self came back in time to delete present selfs poor predictions. Future self decided against posting about the impending Cal dominance for fear that it might expose his time traveling.

:D

I think the site crashed and got reset to a version predating my predictions. Or I was reported for offending several other teams, resulting in deletion.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson